Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HiHi Everyone
Wow 11 i just came out at school not really my parents or family....

Well thats great you've told some of ur mates Big Grin I wish I was that brave lol...

not really bravery though just saying yes if people ask "are you gay?" i guess i came out a little at age 12 but now almost all the way now

Really? People just ask you "are you gay?"? Wow, I dunno how I'd deal with that. I remember some guy asked me that in a club once cos he thought I was comin on to his cousins girlfriend. I was almost tempted to tell the truth lol, although either answer had potential to get me beaten up lol

well lets see it kinda just spread around and last year i kinda said no but this year wen people ask im all like "yea...." and then now people just dont care anymore just about people i like >_<

Different situations and times call for different responses. You are able to say YES I'm gay if you don't feel threatened, or maybe if you feel you want to make a point, even at the expense of getting beaten up... Maybe that's one way of telling the parents (coming home all black and blue with a black eye)?

Aw thats great fella. Anyways I'm gonna go to sleep now, might watch an episode of Fringe first, this ones got Chris Evans younger (and gay) brother in it lol.

lol jay good luck and prince albert errr... no one is really mean to me tho i mean yea every just like things i really dont care about just stupid minor comments

Moo Freeman Wrote:lol jay good luck and prince albert errr... no one is really mean to me tho i mean yea every just like things i really dont care about just stupid minor comments

I'm happy that no one is mean to you Moo, but I know what you are saying about those comments, they are made by ignorant people. How can we trust their judgement? Wink lol. you sound very grounded, young man. Confusedmile:

grounded? well idk wat that means but on the subject of watever i read books like som by alex sanchez i started reading them because i really wanna come out to my parents so i wanted to read about it and his books are interesting