Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HiHi Everyone
Well grounded means that you have your head about you and it's got good stuff in it... (not all over the place). It means you have a mind of your own, and know where you are going.
I don't know this Alex Sanchez... What book(s) are you referring to? Might help others in your case to give specific titles?

Rainbow Boys: theyre part of the rainbow series. a boy is in love with a jock the jock has a girlfriend and the last character is openly gay i wont tell the rest=P
Getting it:well a boy wants to get a girl in bed not really about gay life but he gets help from a gay guy and has to face homophobia too
the God Box: this one was the most sad but worth reading. a christian met a person who is openly gay and says hes christian too. he starts getting confused.
totally joe: this one is not by alex sanchez its by james howe. a boy has to write a alphabibliography to his teacher so he talks about his life.

these are the books i read and theyre nice books=P

They sound interesting. If your parents ever see the books lying around, and get an interest in what you're reading, they may start wondering... maybe.

i dont think they look in my books the god box has been laying around my desk for forever

Hello, Moo and welcome. Looks like you're not new any more Wink

Moo Freeman Wrote:i dont think they look in my books the god box has been laying around my desk for forever

It's nice to know you have a right to your privacy and that they're not prying, yet maybe they are just waiting for you to come out with it, whenever you are ready...? Just a thought, Moo.

ummm i just hope they already kno so its wayyy easier

Might be way easier but they are probably just waiting for you to grow a little older and giving you the chance to make up your mind and heart... Are they strict parents or fairly lenient?

ummm in the middle about 6.5 or 7 on the strict scale if 10 is OMG Y RNT U IN A FOSTER HOME