Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hid the body...now what?
So do guys know the game where text you a random number "Hid the Body..now what" well about three days ago I got this text and 3 days later this person just text me back.

Random
Hid the Body....now what

Me
Burn the clothes and lay low

3 days later
Random
who is this

Me
You texted me first so who are you

Random
Blake

Me
Well I don't a Blake so, how did you get this number

Blake
You text me back saying Burn the Clothes

Me ( My internal dialogue)
Ah shit texted back a random number now this jackass has my number Hanged

I didn't text back after that, my lack of impulse control can be an annoying thing...ya know.

I've never heard of this game but I have received a couple "anonymous" text messages lately from the other side of the country.

They didn't make any sense either, so I didn't answer back.

Smile

Did you subscribe to anything?

That is really strange .

I've heard of it. I saw something funny a few months a go about a girl who texted that to a police officer Tongue quite unlucky.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/03/14...46262.html

If I were you I would have just called him a moron and told him he texted you first.

TimmyThink Wrote:So do guys know the game where text you a random number "Hid the Body..now what" well about three days ago I got this text and 3 days later this person just text me back.

Random
Hid the Body....now what

Me
Burn the clothes and lay low

3 days later
Random
who is this

Me
You texted me first so who are you

Random
Blake

Me
Well I don't a Blake so, how did you get this number

Blake
You text me back saying Burn the Clothes

Me ( My internal dialogue)
Ah shit texted back a random number now this jackass has my number Hanged

I didn't text back after that, my lack of impulse control can be an annoying thing...ya know.

What type of phone do you have, if you want to block this number there are numerous different apps that can block numbers

Never heard of this game, but sounds like a lot of fun :biggrin:

Weird game!

Lol,that's pretty weird. We have something similar on BlackBerry Messenger[BBM] , Where someone answers questions asked by people on their list honestly, in their personal message box, with like a Hash tag of the person's number, in the order that they asked[I.E - the first person is #1]. It's only if the person being asked agrees to do it though. It makes the people who didn't ask wonder that the question is, which is the funny part.

Example;
Me - #1 - "Yes, I do like it there"

People on my list - "What??? What is he talking about??"

The Question - "Would you like to visit England?"
~

There are other games, but this is the one that we use alot, although I don't do itWink .