Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hillary Clinton
Is she going to run for President in 2016 or not? Republicans wouldn't stand a chance.

I think it's past time that America had a woman president.
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

CellarDweller Wrote:I think it's past time that America had a woman president.

I would make a damn fabulous president. Only problem is I have a penis Wink

I wonder if she would be accused of being manipulated by Big Willy (I didn't inhale, honest) in the background?

She is one tough lady mind. Id vote for her :biggrin:

ObW
X

She will run...and she will win. When she announces her candidacy I will volunteer my time and energy helping her to get elected.

How exactly would it be a sure thing for her? I somehow doubt that she'd be given a fair run in the voting, because running for president is far from fair (especially for women). And didn't she already try running once? If it were a sure thing, she would be president right now. Don't get me wrong. I'm not saying that a female president would be a bad thing. I'm just saying that she would have to fight rigorously for every inch in that race if she were to have any chance of winning.

She states she doesn't want to run, I believe? Unless she changes her mind I feel like she won't. Personally I feel that she and Elizabeth Warren are more well known figures, seeing as they're some of the few politicians I can list... leaving out Christie, past presidents like male Clinton, and a few others.

She definitely has a chance, but she's aging, she's probably tired. Politics gets old after awhile, and I'm not even a politician. I wonder if she has any desire to even put herself through that.

VileKyle Wrote:How exactly would it be a sure thing for her? I somehow doubt that she'd be given a fair run in the voting, because running for president is far from fair (especially for women). And didn't she already try running once? If it were a sure thing, she would be president right now. Don't get me wrong. I'm not saying that a female president would be a bad thing. I'm just saying that she would have to fight rigorously for every inch in that race if she were to have any chance of winning.

Since I support her...It would be stupid of me to think she "might" win versus she "will" win. I prefer the power of positive thinking...

The polls pretty much agree with me though across the board...

She wouldn't have to fight harder than any other person. She actually has a great advantage because the right wing has already slung so much mud at her they will basically be relegated to dragging out the same old crap they have used for years...and her poll numbers are from people who have already heard it all.

I don't think she will run, she did it in the past (she tried) and she loss.
I had the impression that being the Secretary of State was very difficult or weary for her, and she resigned from the position at the end of this duty.
I don't dislike the idea of her being the first female President, but I don't think is possible now. Maybe it would be possible in the past if she won 'against' Obama, not now.
Obama stated that probably he will not run too... I like the idea of another re-election, cause he's working good (imho), he's really changing some things, but doing what he's doing is taking a lot of time.

So, I'd like to see Obama or Hilary, but it doesn't seem possible...

She hasn't run in any presidential election yet.

She did run for the Democrat nomination and lost - I believe to Obama (?)

ObW
X