Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hiya :)
Hiya guys,

It's been a long time since I have filled out an introductory thread haha. Well, to start I'm Randall. I live in Michigan Smile I'm 19 and I'm single and not really looking. I play piano, and I'm going to college.

Used to belong to another forum like this, but it turned into a real sex oriented place so I closed my account on there. But yeah I have been wanting to find a decent forum to post on that I could relate to, hopefuly I found the right one! Smile

This is probably the most sparcely written introduction I have ever written, so if you wanna know anything else message me Tongue

-FR

hi mate = this is not really a sex hook up place,,,,more people just chatting and helping out - giving advice etc,,more fun than anything .... wish i could play piano with some skill,,can play guitar but the piano seems to require more i think

Hi Randall, welcome to the forum Confusedmile:

We tend to not get too much into the sex thing here... So yes you most likely are not at the right spot.

Cheers and Welcome!

WELCOME! This should become a very comfortable place for you to reside and confide in.

Welcome to the most friendly forum you can find...

Welcome

G Day Randall and welcome to GaySpeak

hi welcome to gs i hope it is what you are looking for. Awesome bunch of people here.

WELCOME!!!!! its really awesome here:biggrin:

Thank you everyone!! Smile