Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hobbies
what are your hobbies .. things that you love to do .. things you spend your money on .. things that make you forget every negative vibe living your everyday ..

well as for me.. people should be keeping me off karaoke machines ..musical instruments, pen and paper, books.. and stuff i really love doing like camping, walking the boondocks and fuck i miss sailing ..

I love a bit of camping to.
I also like some fishing, and playing with my car.

landscape planning
jewelry design and creation
nature photography (anything from macro to landscape)
literary roleplay (i.e. interactive creative writing)
digital art and graphic design
gardening
reading paranormal fiction and outbreak/pandemic type works
visiting forums (mostly here and a couple other)
hiking
trail running
yoga and physiotherapy (I don't consider these hobbies, more like necessity, but you mentioned things that take my head out of the "daily grind" and since I meditate during both yoga and PT, it fits)
sometimes listening to music and/or screwing around with my acoustic guitar

making music (playing in a band, songwriting)
painting (acrylics, oil pastels)

These I don't call "hobbies" because I don't have a job, so I'd rather call them "passions" with the aim to become "successful" in what I do.

Pure hobbies and interests for me are travelling, astronomy, art history, computer games (Rollercoaster Tycoon, Civilization, various adventures and other strategy games), going to nice restaurants with friends

knickerbuck Wrote:...things you spend your money on...

Laugh2

Yeah, this year has been the year of plastic...

I have a lot of hobbies....

I collect and enjoy playing records...old or new...
I like Photography, digital and film and develop my own film when I have the chemicals to do it.
I like to go hiking... I like to go camping but haven't had time to do any and been too hot as I found out not too long ago the hard way...
I also do amateur radio, I hold a technician license
I like fiddling around with electronics, computers, I even do some programming
I do occasionally enjoy a jog or walk...
I enjoy bike rides, even thought about doing a tour but haven't yet...

I have had a few failed hobbies over the years... I have found that a lot of hobbies, no matter what they are....are often expensive.
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

watching some tv
collecting Super Friends memoribilia
surfin' the net
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

I don't know if I have any hobbies. Most of my free time is during my commute and I spend that reading books or listening to podcasts. I really enjoy learning - about new things, but also deepening my knowledge of my own interests and areas of expertise. I like museums and parks too.

Outside of rent and bills, most of my money goes to food and books. I really like eating good food. I also like going to the beach, especially at night or in the winter. And spending time on the subway relaxes me, it's probably my favorite place to be.

I guess i spend a lot my free time when I'm not working in my own head, usually thinking about my work. Which is pretty dull. But there's nothing I really do or make or collect or play or anything like that. Drawing sometimes, but not as often or consistently enough to be a hobby.

Every once and a while I like to get shitfaced and sing karaoke and make an idiot of myself too.

not sure if there hobbies like collecting etc but I love camping and trying out new gear - also musical instruments and trying to learn them better , I love finding new bands too...that's a good hobby to find the next big band

I like to read a lot!
An eye for an eye

I don't have any Sad
Catsmileydwi'n jyst fachgen o cymru efo materion meddyliol yn byd meddyliolCatsmiley