Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hobbies
supasyd Wrote:I don't have any Sad

Nothing really wrong with that... Many hobbies, I will tell you, are expensive to get in and require dedication.

I'll give you an idea... Photography. Folks who get into photography often want good cameras, you buy an expensive camera, lenses, tripods and so forth. Heaven forbid you decide to start doing film, then you're dealing with film which is pricey itself, chemicals, things for a dark room, scanners and all sorts of stuff. You can literally spend thousands.

My thoughts are that I would gladly give up hobbies to spend more time with people I like, but it all seems that I'm not the kind of person people seek out or want to spend time with. So I spend much of my free time on here and a few other places...
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

Reading
Writing
Gardening
surfing the net

My favorite hobby atm is bowling.
I bowl with a club, and we do matches every second week, on Monday. Got a match tomorrow.
I got my own equipment. Like balls, bag, shoes and some other stuff.
I've bought too many balls really Tongue
Started with a ball I got from a woman in the club, was 12 punds. Changed that out for a Roto Grip shit ball. Which I again switched out for the Motiv Jackal which became illegal.
So then I needed to get new balls again, bought Hammer Scandal and Columbia 300 Swerve. Did well with them.
But since those 2 are meant for heavier oil condiction, they didn't work well on one alley we play at, where it's dry as a desert most of the time.
So I recently bought 2 new balls. DV8 Grudge Hybrid and DV8 Freak Show(this one is meant for medium to light oil conditions).
And because the Jackal ball became illegal, everyone who bought one got a replacement ball from Motiv. So last week I picked up my Jackal LE.
So now I have 5 hook balls to choose from, and one spare ball that I probably won't use anymore.
I won't be buying any more balls for at least the next 3 years.
Should prioritize more important things now, like a license and my own place.

Uhm my high score is 256. (300 is perfect score for those who don't know).
Had 7 strikes in a row when I got that, which is also a record.
-

Other hobbies, hmm.
Gaming I guess. Not so much these days, but getting Skyrim remastered on Thursday or Friday.
Will probably game quite a bit then.

I want to make music a hobby. Would love to learn how to play the el. guitar. And maybe the drums. Drums in the metal music I listen to sounds so awesome xD

I like to play softball, I play on a city league through work. I probably like skiing better, actually. I read a lot. And, well I suppose this is kind of weird, but I raise bonsai. I took some classes at a garden center to learn about their care and how to prune and shape them. It's just so awesome to have a juniper tree or a Japanese white pine tree miniatured enough to fit in a small pot on your table. Ad I love to cook. This adult education place here will offer a one day course in ethnic food and stuff. I did the one on Indian food and also one on making soups.

I am currently taking a free college course in anatomy and physiology. I find that stuff fascinating.

And i like making videos for to share my music. Piano, guitar and i create different types of digital art.

Gemini Wrote:I like to play softball, I play on a city league through work. I probably like skiing better, actually. I read a lot. And, well I suppose this is kind of weird, but I raise bonsai. I took some classes at a garden center to learn about their care and how to prune and shape them. It's just so awesome to have a juniper tree or a Japanese white pine tree miniatured enough to fit in a small pot on your table. Ad I love to cook. This adult education place here will offer a one day course in ethnic food and stuff. I did the one on Indian food and also one on making soups.

That date with your becomes more and more enticing Tongue

Ibex Wrote:That date with your becomes more and more enticing Tongue

It's the bonsai, right? I mean, what could be more enticing than watching me prune and shape trees for hours on end. HOT lol.

And I know you'd be fine with the fact that if we go to a club, I usually have to drink soda and leave by 10:30pm to get to work. Dinner doesn't usually happen, but I know the best breakfast joints in the city.

And I know you'd be fine with the fact that for me, the big "S" word is sleep, not sex. Sleeping

Gemini Wrote:It's the bonsai, right? I mean, what could be more enticing than watching me prune and shape trees for hours on end. HOT lol.

And I know you'd be fine with the fact that if we go to a club, I usually have to drink soda and leave by 10:30pm to get to work. Dinner doesn't usually happen, but I know the best breakfast joints in the city.

And I know you'd be fine with the fact that for me, the big "S" word is sleep, not sex. Sleeping

Hehe, you make me laugh xD

It was of course that you can cook, and even have taken classes for it.
But sure, wouldn't mind seeing you trim the bush.

I'd drink soda too and go to bed with you at that time too, to sleep of course.

Ibex Wrote:Hehe, you make me laugh xD

It was of course that you can cook, and even have taken classes for it.
But sure, wouldn't mind seeing you trim the bush.

I'd drink soda too and go to bed with you at that time too, to sleep of course.

"Trim the bush?"

So, are we talking landscaping or manscaping here?

Gemini Wrote:"Trim the bush?"

So, are we talking landscaping or manscaping here?

You decide xD