Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hobbies
Chess probably and that would it. Sadly, I can only play it with my dad and it doesn't happen very often.

I guess reading too.

I dunno, hobbies are for people who have lives.
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]

Insertnamehere Wrote:Chess probably and that would it. Sadly, I can only play it with my dad and it doesn't happen very often.

I guess reading too.

i like playing against the computer. I have an account at chess24.com that has 4 levels of chess computer and you can also play other humans.

Sounds interesting. Never been very keen to do that kind of thing online, but maybe I'll try it.

Ibex Wrote:My favorite hobby atm is bowling.
I bowl with a club, and we do matches every second week, on Monday. Got a match tomorrow.
I got my own equipment. Like balls, bag, shoes and some other stuff.
I've bought too many balls really Tongue

Interesting. Maybe you can trade [MENTION=23954]Gemini[/MENTION] a pic of your balls for a pic of his trimmed up bush!

Camfer Wrote:Interesting. Maybe you can trade [MENTION=23954]Gemini[/MENTION] a pic of your balls for a pic of his trimmed up bush!

I'd rather show him irl how good I am with handling balls....

[MENTION=24036]Ibex[/MENTION] [MENTION=20941]Camfer[/MENTION] .........Just a tad off track, are we?Evilgrinblack

https://nebonsai.com/

Back on track then.
We won the bowling match we had yeasterday.
3-2.
179 157 193 146
My game

I find that I don't really have any real "true" hobbies, unless you count playing games and translating them in my head...

But sometimes it's more like work than a hobby lol.

I don't think I have any... That's actually fascinating to me, as I've never even noticed :0

Insertnamehere Wrote:Chess probably and that would it. Sadly, I can only play it with my dad and it doesn't happen very often.

I guess reading too.

Guau Frog nunca he conocido que tú a hablar de tu padre antes. En todos de los año que hemos sido con al otro, no has hablado de él. Y tal vez que no confíes, pero estoy sentido miedo siempre si me preguntarte en eso, en caso que lo va a dejarte herido por dentro.

Es muy interesante que ahora te menciona de él.

Sylph Wrote:Guau Frog nunca he conocido que tú a hablar de tu padre antes. En todos de los año que hemos sido con al otro, no has hablado de él. Y tal vez que no confíes, pero estoy sentido miedo siempre si me preguntarte en eso, en caso que lo va a dejarte herido por dentro.

Es muy interesante que ahora te menciona de él.

Meh, family. Not my favorite conversation topic.

[Image: 828360Sinttulo22.jpg]

Insertnamehere Wrote:Meh, family. Not my favorite conversation topic.

[Image: 828360Sinttulo22.jpg]

I figured. It's why I never asked, but nonetheless peaked my interest.

And I see my mistakes are getting fewer and fewer each time you corregir mis errores bitch. I'll take that as a sign of improvement.

Hard to believe I only started learning Spanish not even 2 years ago... Tho that's neither here nor there.

Voy a mejorar bitch.