Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hobbies
Eat. Come on no one can resist Chuan Food in China..I went to gym so that i can eat more.

I read, I write, I watch movies randomly plucked from the shelves of a secound hand dvd store.

Also I still practice kata every once in a while. Though 15 year old me would die of shame to see how poor my form has gotten.

Well I may have mentioned ham radio...or amateur radio more properly.

Going to try to get a little more involved in the hobby as there is a lot of cool stuff to get into....particularly digital modes.

So I have installed a new antenna on my Prius. 5/8th wave on the 2 meter band (144-148 MHz) and 3x 5/8th wave on 70 cm band (440 MHz). Has good gain... 4.5 dBi on 2 meters, 7.8 dBi on 70 cm.

[Image: ham1.jpg]
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

Samuel Wrote:Eat. Come on no one can resist Chuan Food in China..I went to gym so that i can eat more.

You go to the gym just so you can eat more?

I SO love your attitude :biggrin:
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]

Insertnamehere Wrote:You go to the gym just so you can eat more?

That's exactly what i said to my friends XD. Frog None of my friends go to the gym and they'll say why i can eat so much but won't get fat while we go out.

I've heard plenty of reasons why to exercise but this is by far the best one yet!

I just met a guy whose hobby is raising and breeding tropical fish. They're so beautiful! Mesmerizing to watch them. I'd love to have even a simple tank, but the amount of work in keeping them clean and healthy seems a little overwhelming. Just getting the chemical balance of the water right..........Fish2

Insertnamehere Wrote:You go to the gym just so you can eat more?

Hehe, the pedagogue in the kindergarten I recently worked at said that he worked out so that he could eat pizza, burgers and such Tongue
Balance out all the crap he ate with exercise.
He looked so fit and such, and was very handsome really. I had a crush on him for the first 2 weeks I was there, but found out that his personality was quite toxic lol.
He's a great guy, but all the teasing made me stop crushing on him.

^ Oh yeah, that's another hobby of mine. Crushing on the wrong guy, lol.

All...the...time.

Insertnamehere Wrote:^ Oh yeah, that's another hobby of mine. Crushing on the wrong guy, lol.

All...the...time.

He had a gf too. Though in pictures he doesn't smile, so I'm thinking he's not really happy in that relationship. He's very focused on being successfull on the job market, so I wouldn't be surprised if he's together with her so that he can say he's not single in job interviews Tongue
He did tell me he looked for a girl who had money, and thought a footballer would have cash, he was wrong Tongue Well girls who aren't pro football players. (or soccer)