Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Homophobia
nfisher1226 Wrote:What's wrong with being sexy?

Sorry, someone had to.

But seriously, I do know it's not a funny topic. I could have had a much different life had I not been so scared when I was younger.

Bloody oath, amazing that preteens can even come out today and be accepted...the horrors that would have happened in the 70's and 80's if you came out

There are two basic emotions: love and fear.

The rest is just nuance.

What Daniel said is true. Just like what all of you said was true. We all have our own ideas and opinions. And we all have the right to express them. All he was doing was expressing his opinion. Just like you all did in response. No one's opinion is more right than anothers

Pix Wrote:Scared men will treat men the way many men treat women and that women will treat other women better than men do. I know this is said as a joke but I think there's some truth to it.

Example:

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2010/11/25/ju...-straight/

Quote:“Lesbians should be allowed to serve, gay men should not,” declared Joe Rehyansky in an article published Monday. Rehyansky, an Army veteran who served in Vietnam, is a part-time magistrate in Hamilton County, Tennessee, and a former assistant district attorney.

In the original article, Rehyansky concluded that his lesbians-only policy “would get the distaff part of our homosexual population off our collective ‘Broke Back,’ thus giving straight male GIs a fair shot at converting lesbians and bringing them into the mainstream.”

That alarmed some LGBT activists, who note that much of the article before that comment argued that men are rapists by nature. Rehyansky’s argument that gay men should continue to be banned from the military was based on this notion:

"[S]houldn’t the overwhelmingly straight warriors who answer their county’s call be spared the indignity of showering with other men who achieve lascivious enjoyment from the sight of those lithe naked bodies, and who may be tempted to seek more than the view? They are, after all, guys.

In the early evolutionary years of the human species, Rehyansky argued, “It fell to men to swing through the trees and scour the caves in search of as many women as possible to subdue and impregnate — a tough job but someone had to do it.”

Scared

Quote:...lascivious enjoyment from the sight of those lithe... naked... bodies...mmmm, oh my.....mmmmmmmm *Rehyanksy's mouth starts watering as a gnarled rapey grin forms on his face*

What he really meant.

Quote:In the early evolutionary years of the human species, Rehyansky argued, “It fell to men to swing through the trees and scour the caves in search of as many women as possible to subdue and impregnate — a tough job but someone had to do it.”

Clearly this dumb fuck has his dick up his own ass if his barbaric and primitive monkey ass thinks this way!! Msn-slappingMsn-slapping

Omg, I can't believe this was even said! Especially for validation of an equally if not even more so stupid reason omg!

When I read this, I literally was like... de entiiiire fuck?

While Historically men did do this, he makes It seem like that's how it still should be and that the enforcement of rape and other belittling things towards women should be condoned and also as the justification of removing Gay men from the Army in loo of having Lesbians no less.

When someone with power like this says something like that... Is when I worry for us...

And to impose a double entendre upon males and gay males in specific, is especially insulting! To say all men are over sexual creatures that need to plug and child up every female within visual radius and to say Gay Men are this same way with every fellow soldier in the shower room...

This is not fear or even Hatred.

It's plain old stupidity and barbaric.
Not a good combo within someone who is in the judicial/legal system.

So annoyed I read that omg...Msn-slapping
Lurking

^^^ Woman, shuddup - go fix daddy a sammich and I will give you your opinions from here on out.... :biggrin:

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:^^^ Woman, shuddup - go fix daddy a sammich and I will give you your opinions from here on out.... :biggrin:

Oh I'll give daddy a Sammich alright... I'll make sure to grab the sharpest knife to chop up his Peanuts, cause I know Daddy loves them Fresh!

And then I'll prepare it with loads of love as I politely Shove I mean, rest it in Daddy's mouth so he doesn't even have to lift a finger, cause he has such an obedient and good wifey... And plus Daddy needed to be restrained because...

He tried to talk to his Wife like a Bitch! Fal

Daddy should know, His Odi don't take shit from no Man

:hugs-and-kisses-smi

Oh yeah I forgot, you are the one who wears the pants in this family... My bad.

Sylph Wrote:Oh I'll give daddy a Sammich alright... I'll make sure to grab the sharpest knife to chop up his Peanuts, cause I know Daddy loves them Fresh!

And then I'll prepare it with loads of love as I politely Shove I mean, rest it in Daddy's mouth so he doesn't even have to lift a finger, cause he has such an obedient and good wifey... And plus Daddy needed to be restrained because...

He tried to talk to his Wife like a Bitch! Fal

Daddy should know, His Odi don't take shit from no Man

:hugs-and-kisses-smi

May I have a sammage too BUNNY
PWEAS?

Also if people be homophobes to any one I know I'll get people to stomp on their faces u.u I have people who will possibly do this