Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Homosexuality Killed off the Dinosaurs
A friend shared this on my facebook. Thought I'd share the LOLs

[Image: 171180593112616427561347444086d4v1Icp8gR51pTM3SrgU.JPG]

You're going to have to click on the image above to see it properly.

awwww i want that to post on my facebook lol its dead funny with all the bullshit... Hate to tell the person who made that... But didnt dinosaurs lay eggs???? Plus if a T rex is shagging another one up the shitter then that suggest to me that not only is he taller than a double decker london bus but his penis must be big enough to split something sideways... Besides whats saying the T rex wants another T rex?? He might of wanted to bang a long neck,... (wish i had a long neck)..

I get why he didnt bang a long neck... He was too busy eating him out!

Kindest regards

Zeon x

excellent..............

Too funny! Wonder if Kirk Cameron or any of those other nut jobs out there will use this to "prove their point!"

I'm the last dinosaur it seems T_T

haha. funny. This is how i feel when my dad tries to explain why he doesn't support me.

P.S. Facepalm @ zeon. lol. animals that lay eggs still do the nasty. (rooster + hen= baby chick) They just have different parts and stuff.

Rofl fantastic.

I get the LOL, but I'm sure everyone shares my feelings of disgust with it as well.
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

IT makes total sense!Rolleyes

Why not, hey if we get all the blame, we get all the credit when things go right too. :tongue: