Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Homosexuals in hell
According to this lady, Hell has a special section for LGBT people:

Is that next to the straight people section? How dare they keep us separated down there!

Really though, this made me laugh.

We're VIP apparently Smile

well with all the sex you're always getting you are soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo screwed Mr. Love

Rofl

but honestly, for me it's not relevant and you know why.

For you, I think you have to know the loving God you believe in.

He did a redeeming work when JC was crucified. Faith in that work is what saves you, not actions, because if it's because of actions, trust me the Pope will be in the same road as the rest of us to hell

uh ohButterButterButterButterButterButterButter

That bitch will be in hell… glutony!

The whipping chamber should be bigger

[Image: Map-of-Hell.png]

Big mommas house Scared

http://www.theonion.com/articles/hell-no.../?ref=auto

Quote:THE MALEBOLGE, NETHER REGIONS OF DARKNESS—Noting the incredible rate at which the community has grown, sources confirmed Thursday that Hell, the Endless Kingdom of Misery, is now a booming haven of gay culture.

The Great Abyss, home of the damned, is reportedly inhabited by some 600 million condemned homosexual or transgender souls, a large proportion of its total population, and has by many accounts blossomed into an oasis of gay activism and community events.

Quote:“It’s just nice to finally live in a place where I don’t feel like an outcast or an outsider,” said Vanessa Aldridge, 38, stressing that she has faced absolutely no discrimination since she, like all homosexuals and gay sympathizers, was sentenced to an eternity in Lucifer’s Den immediately upon her death. “There’s no stigma attached to openly being who I am here. Everyone is respected and free to live the way they want to live.”

“It’s really refreshing, frankly, to live in a place where nobody gives me any weird looks when I walk hand-in-hand with my girlfriend,” Aldridge continued. “And all of the other eternally damned homosexuals down here feel the same. I thank Satan every day for welcoming me here.”

Quote:In stark contrast to Hell’s ongoing embrace of persecuted groups, sources confirmed that Heaven remains the most bigoted and intolerant place in the universe

I loved Satan with Saddam (who abused Satan in a homosexual love affair) in South Park. And Satan was one of the most sympathetic characters in the whole movie:

Roflmao