Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hornet Survey Says 34% of gays may vote Trump
I think the tendency of some to judge what others OUGHT to do based on their sexual orientation, gender or race is a terribly bigoted thing to do.

Also, glad I'm not alone...

https://www.pinknews.co.uk/2020/09/15/do...en-hornet/

https://hornet.com/about/hornet-asked-10...ald-trump/

Quote:While the percentage of Biden-supporting queer men who took Hornet’s survey falls within that range of national polling, the percentage of Trump-supporting queer men who took the survey is higher than what’s seen in national polls. This percentage of Trump-supporting queer men is also higher than what Hornet saw from queer men worldwide; among all 10,000 Hornet users surveyed, 66% support Joe Biden and 34% support Donald Trump.

Who really uses Hornet anyway? 10,000 is a relatively small sample.

While I agree what you said, I don't think people should vote, behave or do something solely because they're gay, black, male, female or trans. I do think you have to consider what a candidate supports or doesn't support. If your candidate is against same-sex marriage or civil rights protections for LGBTQ you really ought to consider why you're voting for those candidates. Same goes for race and gender and so forth. Likewise, there are seldom candidates on either side of the isle that share all the same views and support the same things I do or anyone else for that matter.

I am a bit dismayed that 34% actually support Trump.
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

(09-17-2020, 04:09 PM)InbetweenDreams Wrote: Who really uses Hornet anyway?

This. Not sure about everywhere else but here Hornet has died a death. I’d presume what’s left on Hornet are just bots- maybe the polls didn’t know how to put “hey u horny join me on guyz69camz.com now” into a certain category so just selected Trump by default.
Gossip is the Devil’s telephone; best just to hang up.

@IanSaysHi Yeah, I looked at hornet again...the nearest guy was 60 miles away. I suppose there are some places where some people might use it. In general they missed the mark on trying to make it a gay social network.
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!