Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Horton Hears A Who!
This has got to be the best flick I've seen all year.The bf took me to see this and he got major brownie points.Storyline centres around the adorable elephant,Horton & what happens after he discovers a whole civilisation on a dust speck!Of course nobody believes him and he has to find a safe area to place the speck.Lots of laughs and life lessons.Unlike other animated movies,it's emotionally engaging (yep,I cried!) & it has that Dr Suess magic that we all grew up with.I believe that Horton's motto,"A person is a person,no matter how small." is a metaphor for the tolerance,acceptance & love that we must have for those different from us.Please go see it!

lol, while I haven't seen it, I do have a spot in my heart for Dr. Seuss, but I have been wary because of the previous film incarnations of his stories... not to name names...
But while I went to the movies today, I saw probably what would the antithesis of it, The Ruins. A very grotesque movie. Perhaps everyone should stick to Horton.

I havent seen it, i thought it would be another baby film so i didnt go but since the feedback is good i might go and watch it.

PS. I cry to films too.. yep a lot too!