Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hot, Sizzling Meat........
Ok, so we have some veggieheads on here, and we have had some threads about vegetarians and Vegans, but I don't find one about meat lovers.

I have a friend who lives on meat. He rarely eats veggies, if at all. He has eaten meat as a food staple for so long, he is now allergic to a lot of veggies. So, even if he does feel like eating some veggies, he has to be careful which ones he eats.

My friend calls himself a "meatatarian". LOL

So, do you eat more meat than anything else? If so, what kinds of meat do you eat?
What are your favorite cuts, parts, recipes?

Do you like wild game meat? If so, what kind?

[Image: 103125_140144%20-%20Wpg%20Meat%20Shop%20...0Store.jpg]
[Image: meats.jpg]
[Image: turkey-5.jpg]

Personally, I love roast, T-bone steak, Filet Minion, bacon, ham, pork chops, turkey, chicken, Quail, and turkey/chicken sausages. I love it BBQ'd, grilled, and roasted.

Not that I eat much meat...

I always go for fish and chicken over beef....and not even beef...cause well, you know already which animal I eat instead of cow..

anywho..

COOKED...and I mean COOKED..

raw meat is parasite and bacteria risk..not to mention nasty..

I tried to vote but it tells me ive already voted :O ( i havent )

I like the medium rare so bit of pink is ok… but im more of a cheese burger type of guy.. cheap, easy to please Sad

If i was in a restaurant and the waiter asked me if i wanted my steak "hot and pink" i,d be worried as to what that meant! :p

My two favourite meat are beef then chicken

Mmmmmm, BBQ ribs.........
[Image: cattlehorn-bbq-pork-rub.jpg]

Whilst its true I don't eat much meat, Its not to say I don't like meat - I just no longer crave it as much as I did long ago.

I prefer my cow on the hoof please....

I used to hunt and ate lot of game... When I was hunting I do note I ate more meat.

I think the whole turn off thing with meat now days is that chicken is plumped, red meat is dangerous unless fully cooked.

I am currently trying to change my diet to more veggies but I have to say I am going out this weekend for some awesome bbq and craft beer.
Going for meat I would order a Delmonico steak medium.

Screw danger, I like my meat either raw or stewed for hours.

I love beef tataki.

I've only had it once but Yukhoe I hear is delicious, it's raw chopped beef with a raw egg on top FUCK YEAH.

Meat is a bit expensive... I tend to use ground beef the most, since I can make it into pasta sauce, taco meat, soups/stew, etc. etc. I would never recommend frying ground beef and eating it like that though.

Roast, hamburger, eggs, bacon, pulled pork, etc. are good too.

I definitely eat more grains just because of the cost factor though. I've consider vegetarianism just because I rarely eat meat anyway.

Edit: I almost forgot... I also like eel. It's one of my favourites.

I LOOOOOOVE pork chops

[Image: IMG_3328.JPG]

I don't eat a lot of red meat, but when I do I prefer it medium rare to medium - a little pink is good