Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How BIG is yours?
Bed that is. Im currently sleeping on a twin bed and its quite small.

How big is your bed?
Big enough to get the job done Sleeping
I inherited my parents' 3 year old bed.... and it's a KING!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's incredible. Don't care that my parents used to sleep in it. Smile I only get to sleep in it when I'm at home in the US, though. (like right now as I type this).
T,T a Huge Bean Bag Chair, no real bad I sleep in the 2nd living room
I have a Queen . . . but I'm sleeping in a twin at present. My room is to small to accommodate dressers, book shelves, and a queen bed.
Single bed. Thinking bout moving up to a Queen size, tho. Kind of a tight fit, got a lot of stuff squeezed in here Confusedmile:
Super King in British terms, I believe that Americans would only call ours King size.
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.
full size 4 poster bed sooo comphy
I sleep on a futon currently as I am saving up for a new bed. Ever since I moved out on my own, I haven't owned a real bed. The futon is about the size of twin when its uufolded.
In the end, it boils down to two simple choices. Either you do or you don't. You'd think with all the problems in this world, there'd be more answers. It's not fair... but its the way things are. The choice is yours. ~ Zidane Tribal

Hope is comforting, it allows us to accept fate no matter how tragic it may be. ~ Yunalesca

"Απο μακρυά και αγαπημένοι παρά απο κοντά και μαλωμένοι"

There's not a word yet, for old friends who've just met ~ Gonzo
Single bed when I'm in the Fens. Double bed, handmade by PA's dad, when in the Alps. Not sure about kings or queens, although we did go shopping for a new mattress and tried out several in the shop :biggrin: