Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How cold it is in Michigan
I know that the UK is suffering bad weather at the moment with floods etc., but it's nothing compared to the States where in some parts it is colder than the Arctic. Take a look at this:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...storm.html.
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

I LOVE those photos!!!

Yeah, it has not done anything wet here in Texas....yet....and hopefully not at all, but it has been colder than a politicians soul!!!!

In answer to thread title:

"Too damn."

Beautiful pictures!

It's to cold here in Michigan if you ask me. Well below zero. Worse yet are the frozen pipes and the wind chill, but the snow days are sooo worth it.

Some GOOD aspects of a freeze this hard and long.....(*giggle*, I said "hard and long")

We should not have a bug problem this summer. And since its been below freezing here for more than a week now, I doubt we should have any bugs at all this year. YEAH!!! It has not frozen this hard for many, many years here in Texas....so the bug population has increased way too much.

Maybe this is mother natures way of killing off a lot of those diseased little fuckers....like the mosquitoes that carry the West Nile Virus.

The hard and long freeze will also kill off too many crops, so food prices will go up DRASTICALLY this summer. But next year will be awesome for new crops!!! As long as it doesnt freeze like this again.