Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How do I know if I'm being hit on
Hi, I really don't know if I was being hit on or not and I'm usually not hit on!!! Anyways, I was at a cafe today and someone I knew sat near me.

He kept pushing his chair closer to me and hitting my leg because his friend had to sit, then he kept going crazy with his legs. .
he kept talking to me, and waited for me to come out of the cafe.

Every time he hit me with his leg he'd apologize, because a few times I spilled my soup because of it. He kept offering me crackers.

He was talking to me on and off, and the leg thing kept happening. His friend moved, so he had a lot of space to his right because no one was sitting on that side. His chair moved closer to my chair and he kept stretching and every time he put his arms out behind his neck and the legs kept going crazy and still hitting my legs. So he offered to buy me another bowl of soup because he made me spill it. I just wonder why his chair kept moving closer to me like he was halfway from being on top of me with his legs.

I think he is gay but he is way younger than me, 8 years or so. I tried not to look at his body but it was so hot.

I'm thinking that his legs were just going crazy, but 4 or 5 times he kept leaning on my leg.

I had to edit this and change it because I'm scared that he read it. He kept staring at me at the cafe today and asking me more questions.

Aren't some people strange? I have a funny vision of uncontrollably fast legs all of a-wobble. What would you like to happen?

i don't know, it turned me on for some weird reason Astrosmiley2

In which case I'd see where the friendship thing takes you till any other course of action becomes apparent. That way you leave a few options open Wink

It sounds like he was very nervous, that could be a sign that he likes you. Or there is that off chance that he is just really weird. Either way If you like him, go for it. Age is just a number.

ya i agree with liberty you should go for it. he is the one (i think) that is showing interest in you. guys dont just happen to touch legs and gravitate towards one another. I think that means something. but yeah let us know what you decide to do and what happens

Quote:How do I know if I'm being hit on

LOL thats a question i'd like to know how to tell as well Smile
As far as i know i've never been hit on...

Somebody could probably directly be hitting on me & i wouldn't notice :eek:
I'll admit i'm clueless when it comes to stuff like that Laugh

Join the club 72Jay, I can tell when people are hitting on anyone around me, but when it comes to who's hitting on me I enter a cloud of oblivion lol

Thank the Gods I was paying attention when my latest boyfriend hit on me. I could have missed out on the best thing that has ever happened to me. Malelovies
By the way he is 18 years younger than I. Age has no place in real love.(between consenting adults.)

I'd say go for it! You won't know until you do!