Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How do you deal with homophobic neighbors?
We're living in a 3-storey house and each storey is owned by different people. And one of them was a homophobe. I know this because I was told he beated an oculist doctor whose office was on the first storey. That dosctor is gay. Since that homophobe's job was to be constantly online, I took advantage of that and flooded his local network a little longer than a month (24/7) and his internet service provider was so stupid that they could never figure out what was happening. After he was disabled of doing his job he was forced to change the district which got us rid of him.
But now another, even more aggressive homophobe is moving in. That guy has the brains of a pumpkin and doesn't even know what computer is. I saw him a few days ago while he was moving furniture and that hulk is no match for me. So, I'm open to any suggestions on how to make him move out.
That he's a homophobe I knew after I heard him yelling curses after the doctor and his boyfriend last night.
Arch Linux, Core i7 4770, GTX 1660 Ti 6GB, 32GB DDR3 RAM
home is where root is.

I guess your only option is to stay out of his way as much as possible. maybe invest in some security cameras so that if he ever attacks you, you have visual proof of the attack. I've never had to deal with homophobic people and hope I never have to. It sucks that you had one leave to only get someone you think is worse.

OnTheBeach, are you fucking serious? If you've never had to deal with that kind of stuff I don't think you have any right to talk because, personally, I have had to deal with that a lot and it's not always been verbal only. Besides, in some countries like Bulgaria some cops might just enjoy watching getting beat up rather than helping you so this is a real issue here!

As far as the topic is concerned, I have nothing to offer because I deal with this shit daily and so far nothing helps *sigh*