Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How do you kiss / like being kissed?
Ok, this topic has always been a personal curiosity of mine. I've been kissed in many ways, and there's always some detail that makes a difference from an "ok" kiss to a great one. But I have my likes and dislikes about this, and I'd like to know yours Smile

Well I certainly don't have a lot of experience on this subject but I always place my hand on the person's cheek first. No idea why. Other than that it's just like people always do it?

I prefer placing my hand on the person's chin instead, and a gentle nip on the lip has always been a turn on for me. When I'm kissing girls, I pull their hair gently and then I start to kiss the neck.
I guess the types vary a lot Smile

I like to grab the base of the head firmly and draw the recipient to me right before smearing saliva around their mouth.

I actually don't like kissing. Lip locked, tongue gagging kissing is a huge turn off for me. I prefer simple, 'innocent' lip touching or kisses elsewhere.

Germs come to mind.

Never been kissed

different kisses are good for different moments

I'm not picky... but the only way I like to be kissed involves some electrical tape, a fire extinguisher, six gerbils and a handful of barbecue sauce.

Never been kissed :O unless anyone want to sample it. So i know what to tell in this thread Smile HAHA

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:Germs come to mind.

I'm imagining you hopping up and down and flapping your hands and screeching

"EWWwwWwWWwWWWwWwwoooooo!!!"