Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How do you open your third eye?
Yes id say that was intuition Big Grin

I dont know, ask derren brown, that man is unbelievable, (genersis - derren brown will expose charaltans, he is not one)

Well I already know I have intuition that other people don't seem to have. Some people just in general seem dumb. I know how people feel and can in general understand peoples body language.

I've heard of it. Nice thought......but it does not exist. Yet another construct of us humans.

Mick

partisan Wrote:If you mean third eye, by other means of communication apart from talking then yes absolutely, i don go around talking about it, but had too many incidents, it can be stronger between family members, also me and my friend could think of number between 1 - 3 and guess it through mind, reading (over&over again) if you dont believe this stuff you should just watch derren brown, we know we use very little of our brain, so what. Could the rest be used for, just laying dormant.

We all use all of our brains.
Just not all of it at any one time, as that would be a seizure...

partisan Wrote:..., (genersis - derren brown will expose charaltans, he is not one)

I know him, not that well mind you, I thought he was known for normally debunking such stuff.
As well as being a very good illusionist and "mind reader".(or rather, good at making people think what he wants them to, so he knows what they are thinking.)

Mine kicked in when I was in high school. But the older I get, the more it fades.

I can still decipher dreams, and my douchebag detector still works pretty well.

Genersis Wrote:I know him, not that well mind you, I thought he was known for normally debunking such stuff.
As well as being a very good illusionist and "mind reader".(or rather, good at making people think what he wants them to, so he knows what they are thinking.)

I know what you mean, he puts ideas in peoples heads, then lets them think he read there mind, though hes also done stuff thats not so explainable, besides the point, ive had too many experirnces myself to sit here and debunk it, saying a third eye doesnt exist at all, im so inclined to believe it does, and we trully no very little about the brain, i think its just as daft to say oh no it doesnt exist as saying faries fly,

partisan Wrote:... i think its just as daft to say oh no it doesnt exist as saying faries fly,

Personally, I would say the same about saying it does exist.

Arguing over whether a third eye exists is like arguing about whether god exists or why is there magnetism. It's a philosophical black hole. A red herring.

Personally, I think the third eye ain't nothin'. I already have four.

Just blow on it.