Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How do you take your tea or coffee?
I like my coffee like I like my men: sensitive and with a huge cock..... wait, I may not completely understand how that joke's supposed to go.

If the coffee is good and really strong, then I like it black. If it's weak, shitty coffee like hospital coffee or work coffee, then I'll bury it in milk and splenda just to get the caffeine.

Wade Wrote:I like my coffee like I like my men: sensitive and with a huge cock.....

Well, actually you know, coffee is not supposed to be consommated like a suppository. Sad

Ekwarph Wrote:Well, actually you know, coffee is not supposed to be consommated like a suppository. Sad

Shows what you know. Coffee enemas make the caffeine enter the bloodstream quicker. :biggrin:

(see how I added the smilie to imply humor? I'm learning!)

Wade Wrote:Shows what you. Coffee enemas make the caffeine enter the bloodstream quicker. :biggrin:

(see how I added the smilie to imply humor? I'm learning!)

Exactly, and moreover it's a good way when you don't like the taste of coffee. I'm not sure if I would get used to a workmate who takes his coffee that way during the 10 o'clock break.
I hope the more sexy you are, the less you enjoy the taste of coffee.

(It's a good start :biggrinSmile

I drink my coffee black, sometimes with a dollop of two of Baily's Irish creamer, but that's it. I HATE stuff like Starbucks.....that's not coffee, its a warm milkshake.

Starbuck is a pure robbery !

Let's see....
I usually drink tea as is, no sugar/milk/whatever, except for a little honey if the tea needs it.

Coffee is usually iced, except in the colder months, with soy or almond milk and the equivalent of about 1 sugar packet.

I can drink copious amounts of coffee throughout the day, at this point I think caffeine is the only reason my heart is still beating, since I'm pretty addicted.

I love my creamer, coffee flavored and sweet.
I love flavored creamers. Chocolate and Irish Cream are my fav.

I love black Chai tea. Love it with a touch of cream and sweetener.

I drink like tea that is sweeten with two tea spoons of sugar and sometimes with a little honey. I rarely drink coffee, and when I do it is just to wake me up when I really need it.

Tim18 Wrote:I drink like tea that is sweeten with two tea spoons of sugar and sometimes with a little honey. I rarely drink coffee, and when I do it is just to wake me up when I really need it.

I used to drink loads of coffee when I used to work nights. I don't even like coffee.
An eye for an eye