Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How do you take your tea or coffee?
If I brew the coffee I usually add a little milk and sugar, or honey, if it's Army coffee or someone else who makes it weak I usually take it black.

Not much of a tea guy, but when I was in Iraq they had a great black chai that really only grows in that region, never found it outside of there.

Richard

take the mug, doesnt matter the size. fill it 50% with coffee. add 25% more milk. and the remainding 25% i add creamer. Then three spoonfuls of sugar, I sometimes throw milk chocolate in, in place of the sugar.

ManicLewis21 Wrote:take the mug, doesnt matter the size. fill it 50% with coffee. add 25% more milk. and the remainding 25% i add creamer. Then three spoonfuls of sugar, I sometimes throw milk chocolate in, in place of the sugar.

Wow that's a LOT of milk and cream, can you taste the coffee?

Richard

i prefer my coffee with Kahlua or bailey's

and I prefer my tea-the long island iced tea way

Wink

ardus Wrote:Wow that's a LOT of milk and cream, can you taste the coffee?

Richard

Not in the slightest. I just do it for the caffeine. I do drink it black though, but only when i get depressed.

I like the taste of Coffee, but, I am seemingly in the minority.

Richard

coffee - hazelnut creamer and cinnamon
tea - plain or a little sugar

I like a nice dry cappuccino or an espresso
I make a cappuccino 1st thing every morning

When I have tea I like an English Breakfast or other black tea with a little sugar

Mirage Wrote:I drink my coffee black, sometimes with a dollop of two of Baily's Irish creamer, but that's it. I HATE stuff like Starbucks.....that's not coffee, its a warm milkshake.

You can just ask for a tall pike and not add any cream and sugar....thats what I do...

straight from the espresso machine. As long as its a good extraction. I love good coffee there is nothing better that good coffee... Cept for good pot.