Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How do you take your tea or coffee?
Ekwarph Wrote:Starbuck is a pure robbery !

Starbucks isn't coffee it's sugar syrups mostly u.u

Oolong tea and all green teas: plain, with the exception of matcha green tea which I sometimes make into a latte.

Black teas eg: Earl grey and Lady Grey: either with no sugar or milk, or with evaporated milk and sugar! I always have to use evaporated milk with tea, it's how they make Hong Kong Milk tea which is by far my favourite hot drink in the universe. Ugh one time I tried to use skim milk and i nearly threw up it was so disgusting.

Coffee: I don't often drink coffee but when I do, I like to make iced coffee or just have it with milk and sugar (sometimes I like to use syrup instead)

I like my coffee sweetened and creamed to the point of no longer tasting like coffee.. and as for tea, I enjoy several herbal teas.. which I sweeten with just a bit of honey and nothing else.

Can I just take this moment to stray off topic and say that I've been staring at Kiid's siggy for the last hour. It's fascinating and ..... hypnotic.

I admit to also staring at his signature more than a few times.. it is kind of hypnotic lol.

It also reminds me of this:

http://weknowmemes.com/wp-content/upload...at-owl.jpg

What is coffee creamer anyway? I don't think it's a thing here in the UK, we just use milk...

As for the subject.
Never really experimented with teas or coffees.

I don't like the instant stuff(that I've tried anyway) unless I put too much sugar in it. Normally I just have it without sugar: I only drink the crap when trying to stay awake, and the yuckiness seems to help.

Most other coffee's I've tried I haven't had in over a decade, so I can't remember what they tasted like. Nice I think. Those would be Bailey's coffee, and cappuccinos in restaurants.

Tea?
Only ever drunk the British stuff, with a little milk and that's it.

I hope to try more hot drinks soon.

Sure there is in the UK. Available in all supermarkets like Tesco, Asda etc. It's a milk substitute.

But I drink mainly tea, love tea. Tea solves world problems lol. If there's a problem, put the kettle on, tea bag in mug, milk, hot water, stir, sip, chill then a solution will appear to the problem, after discussing it ofc. Smile

Genersis Wrote:What is coffee creamer anyway? I don't think it's a thing here in the UK, we just use milk...

As for the subject.
Never really experimented with teas or coffees.

I don't like the instant stuff(that I've tried anyway) unless I put too much sugar in it. Normally I just have it without sugar: I only drink the crap when trying to stay awake, and the yuckiness seems to help.

Most other coffee's I've tried I haven't had in over a decade, so I can't remember what they tasted like. Nice I think. Those would be Bailey's coffee, and cappuccinos in restaurants.

Tea?
Only ever drunk the British stuff, with a little milk and that's it.

I hope to try more hot drinks soon.

Flavored creamers are natural and artificial creamer substitutes from regular milk and cream.
They come in lots of flavors. I love coffee, and especially flavored coffee.

[Image: free-flavor-friday.jpg]
[Image: home-hero-favorites.png]
[Image: TN-150309_NewFlavorsThreebottles.jpg]

I like my tea mild strength, no sugar some milk. I'm irish so tea is apart of are main diet

MisterTinkles Wrote:Flavored creamers are natural and artificial creamer substitutes from regular milk and cream.
They come in lots of flavors. I love coffee, and especially flavored coffee.

[Image: free-flavor-friday.jpg]
[Image: home-hero-favorites.png]
[Image: TN-150309_NewFlavorsThreebottles.jpg]

I don't know that!
Is it like syrups for coffee?