Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How does he know.?
This is unreal. If something bad has happened to upset me ( say a family member calls me sometething you would not believe) then I see him
and can try quite well to hide the fact that I'm upset as I don't want to distress anyone else. I meet with my BF I put on a decently good mood, meet him in "good spirits", you know humourous and everything.
And he says to me: "[U]"what's bothering you what's bothering you, please tell me".[/UU s .]
Huh? What the Hell? How on Earth did he even know something was wrong?
I do have a way of extracting information from him (hehe), But that is something else entirely..

Is he psychic?
What on Earth is going on?

Person66 Wrote:Is he psychic?

yes but only for you.
keeper.

That's actually really special if you're with a guy who can read your moods. Makes it easier for you to talk about things that might be bothering you.

Be honest with him. He obviously cares, otherwise he wouldn't be asking.

Unless you're like a professional actor or something I don't think people can really hide their emotions fully and sometimes the fakeness is obviously fake to people who pay attention. He paid attention, that's all that really happened.

It's really hard to hide your emotions from someone who truly cares for you. Trust me, I've tried. I'd say you two have a pretty special relationship. Do everything you can to protect it and nourish it. And be honest with him when he asks what's wrong. All he wants to do is help you deal with whatever is wrong. Confusedmile:

Lucky you.
Glad you have a boyfriend who cares about you

Body Language, facial expressions and over compensations, by over compensation I mean you 'act' like nothing is bothering you but you end up acting unnaturally happy and the fact that you are forcing yourself to be happy can be detected, especially if your body language and facial expressions are at odds with your 'happiness'

You have a special man there mate Wink

Our bodies give off various farimones and scents that we respond to depending upon our moods... People can often find ways to pick up on peoples emotions and you know what the fact he asked how you are shows his a fantastic bf u got xxx

Any observant person can pick up on the slightest 'tells', body language, tone of voice, words used... The more you know a person the more you get to know their general moods and their tells (those little hints of what they are thinking).

He knows how you react to 'bad stuff' in your life, he has seen you in the middle of it before, thus is aware of some of the 'tells' you have.

Or, like me, he has a crystal ball.

Wink

Well I love that he cares.
It's just that I'm unbelievably good at faking it, I'd make a good actor
I know I'm very lucky and everything.
I love him SO much and of course I'm keeping him.
You guys say he's a keeper and you haven't even seen what he looks like
More importantly he's beutifull " on the inside"
I really am very very good at hiding it. Minding my facial expressions and body language
I don't just say I feel fine.
Thanks everyone Confusedmile: