Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How hairy do they like it?
Okay, so for those who are into smooth bodies, you shouldn't keep reading.

I am a 19 years old middle eastern who is having trouble with his genes, so it appears that from my relatives and ancestors I had the type of hairy kinda body passed on to me... Whenever I talk to someone I instantly think about this deep down nagging thing that always tells me... "What if?"

With that being said, I am pretty much an otter... As in I basically resemble a monkey... I have hair on my chest and my back down to the rest of my body.. pretty much I resemble a monkey!
I have heard of hair removal surgery but I cannot afford it... and I know about those body trimers.. but I wanted to know if anyone is facing the same kind of problem or if they know people who don't mind that much of hair???

as long as you keep it clean and neat then its all good.

From getting bald to hairy body eh. Well,you're 19,I was full of insecurities too at your age,heck I still am even now. As much as there are people who are into smooth body,there are also people who are into hairy body. For example,me~ :biggrin: Hope that helps. Wink

I've met lots of guys who are into hairy men, the more hair the better. I prefer less hair, but that's just me. You gotta just learn to get comfortable with yourself. This is the only body you were given... There isn't much you can do about it.

[Image: tumblr_n7l6sq70Ln1r4ap8to1_500.jpg]
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

ugh i keep not being able to see the pics you post haha.

so are these pics representative of how you look CCRox?

ugh sorry CCRox but that last pic not for me, tooooo much hair in odd ways, LOL

verysimple Wrote:Okay, so for those who are into smooth bodies, you shouldn't keep reading.

I am a 19 years old middle eastern who is having trouble with his genes, so it appears that from my relatives and ancestors I had the type of hairy kinda body passed on to me... Whenever I talk to someone I instantly think about this deep down nagging thing that always tells me... "What if?"

With that being said, I am pretty much an otter... As in I basically resemble a monkey... I have hair on my chest and my back down to the rest of my body.. pretty much I resemble a monkey!
I have heard of hair removal surgery but I cannot afford it... and I know about those body trimers.. but I wanted to know if anyone is facing the same kind of problem or if they know people who don't mind that much of hair???

No pictures? Your other thread had a pic ! No fair! Smile

i wish i could see the last pic.

buckeyeboi004 Wrote:i wish i could see the last pic.

Don't know what the prob is, but my guess is it's not on my end...
Here's three more on "hair"
[Image: hairyman.jpg]

Hairiest man in China:
[Image: 4b3c43e94bf2b6.77922350frogview-gallery.jpg]

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTQXoYqk4QhLfsBsg4Vr8N...7HCUBEIGlf]
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart