Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How long did you take to move on from your first 'love'?
I never felt serious with anybody until i meet my current boyfriend. I meet him around 1990.

It was hard at first but eventually love turned to contempt and from that point I got on just fine! Smile

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:^^^ you are so close to me I could throw monkey poo and hit ya.... LOL

LOL.....funniest reply today!
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

Now it's five months since my first big love and me broke up. I'm still not over it and I don't know will I ever be. I still catch myself everyday thinking about how is he doing right now and how does he feel. I think it'll take a lot of time for me to get over it.

CellarDweller Wrote:My first love is still in my heart, it was a good relationship, but I don't miss him. Just recall him fondly.

Are you sure you can define what you had with your friend as 'romantic love'?

nah, I'm not sure whether it is love, but he's the only one who made me hard to catch a breath, and he gave me heart attack when cancelling our regular casual-hangout, even when he had a very good reason to skip.

I'm not even sure if I have moved on or not, I'm not hoping things go different ways, I'm not hoping to turn back the time as well, but I tend to get attracted to guys whose face are similar to him.

dlor0230 Wrote:I don't know if i'll ever get over him, because when I do see him around we say hi but then old feelings come back.

how long have it been? When I talk to him, I don't recall any feeling, but it's a great disappointment to find his response as cold as ice.

My first love is when I was 17 years, he is 21 years older than me and a teacher. We have separated since I went to overseas for schooling. After 8 years, I heard he is promoted to be school principal which I am proud of him. I still fond how his smile figure looks like. How wish I can love him again.

So, if you have that feeling, be precious on it. It brings good memory and perhaps motivation to do something that you cant imagine. Try to reconnect him, who knows you'll become good buddy if no love talk relationship exist.

Regards,
Luke

lukeito12 Wrote:My first love is when I was 17 years, he is 21 years older than me and a teacher. We have separated since I went to overseas for schooling. After 8 years, I heard he is promoted to be school principal which I am proud of him. I still fond how his smile figure looks like. How wish I can love him again.

So, if you have that feeling, be precious on it. It brings good memory and perhaps motivation to do something that you cant imagine. Try to reconnect him, who knows you'll become good buddy if no love talk relationship exist.

Regards,
Luke

well, he is my "straight buddy", for sure there's no love talk between us Elkgrin now I'm abroad for working, I have tried to reconnect with him twice when our classmates' sent wedding invitation, and his response is unbelievably cold, I didn't expect warm responses tho, but not that ice cold Rolleyes

First "love"? I've yet to find that one. My first "We're both horny and somehow this constitutes a relations-OH SHIT YOU'RE CRAZY!" only took me about 12 seconds.

My first love was when I was 18. He still has a place in my heart. We broke up after he cheated, we wouldn't talk for months after, we had the same circle of friends so I saw him most days. We were on the track of building our relationship but Sadly he died in a car crash.
An eye for an eye