Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How long have I been on GS??
Cridders88 Wrote:Sounds good to me! Smile. Failing that, I am sure we will fit in very well in Amsterdam's red light district darling Wink

Puh leeze, I does eat Amsterdam fa breakfast darlin.

Is plenty man I does want gurl, not hipsters who does only smoke. Munky

Come nuh, wa ga' morals enuh.

Shakin

Sylph Wrote:I've known people like [MENTION=23097]Insertnamehere[/MENTION] (Mars) and a few others that I'm too lazy to name off, for most of that period who are still here and active.

Bitch why must you constantly tag ME, use someone else for a change. I'm gonna start charging you for every time you do it.

Sylph Wrote:I became close friends with, mostly cauuse I stalked their asses until they loved me

Yup, sounds about right
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]

Insertnamehere Wrote:Bitch why must you constantly tag ME, use someone else for a change. I'm gonna start charging you for every time you do it.

Yup, sounds about right

Because I want you in everything of course.

In me, in the discussion, whatevs Sheep

Whence I dun leave you out of things, is when you'll want to be included most, so just accept my naggy taggy ass Shakin

I have enough nagging in my life from my family. And ffs sake speak clearly on voice notes I did not get a single word of the last one!!!

Insertnamehere Wrote:I have enough nagging in my life from my family. And ffs sake speak clearly on voice notes I did not get a single word of the last one!!!

Loooooool I figured you didn't.

I spoke that Spanish suuuuuuuper fast Frog and the English...

I just talk fast in general bitch, just like my Husband Marito Catmilk

Fine. I won't nag. But I'll still tag.

I'll be the old bag who does tag and never nag Sheep

And you can be the drag who does sag.

Fair? Cat3

Sylph Wrote:I spoke that Spanish suuuuuuuper fast

You think you spoke Spanish, my dear.

In any case Im too tired for your nonsense today.

Been here 6 years as of this month. The atmosphere has changed a few times as the regulars have changed. I don't really have much to contribute anymore but somehow I stick around.

Since 2008 or 2009 I think....

I left twice....

First time I got in a fight with a Conservative Christian who lectured everyone and then admitted to molesting his son....UGH....

I think the second time was the Putin love affair thread...UGH again...maybe it was something else...barely remember...

Now I rarely post....I am totally out of place here...

way too long... lol... So many different waves of active posters since my stay... I don't get on like I used too..

Nice to see some old faces still about.