Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How many crisps....
Smurlos Wrote:Hmmm I don't think I've ever binged like that before... at least not on just one product... I get bored of foods easilly :redface:

Creme Eggs though... don't bring a pack of those near me... I might just have to devour the lot he he.

I have binged on choc....too sickly for me Tongue

Oh God! When I do binge.....it's usually on custard creams! Take one..dip in tea...eat whole...this goes on until the cup of tea is completely gone through dipping in the custard cream alone...usually takes 50ish biscuits!

Crisps?I hate that word.They're CHIPS for heart disease's sake!I love 45g Doritos Sweet Chilli Pepper.Can't go a week without them.

Dan1089 Wrote:Crisps?I hate that word.They're CHIPS for heart disease's sake!I love 45g Doritos Sweet Chilli Pepper.Can't go a week without them.

No....chips are the small fried chunks of potato that are eaten with salt, vinegar and tomato sauce!

Yes dear boy but those are called POTATO chips!That means I'd have a hard time buying a packet of chips in Edinburgh.

lol its a BAG of chips

Let's just agree to disagree!

Dan, i agree . used to call them chips but here is crisps and for the turkish lady at the shop across the street who doesnt speak much english is 'creeps' lol

Creeps! Lol!

And anyway, crisps are crisps, coz crisps are crispy. Obv.

And - back to original topic - I can't manage more than a small pack. Expecially if they're McCoy. My dad works in a McCoy crisps factory, comes home with descounted McCoys all the time.
SICK OF EM.

Alright, I'm gonna clear things up on how it is here in AM-ER-RICA!

Crisps - That's just not a word, unless used as an adjective

Potato Chip - The thin slices of potato that come in a small bag and are served at parties or possibly beside a sandwich.

French Fry - A large chunk of potato that's deep fried and served with Burgers at a Fast Food Joint. This is the thing that YOU eat with fish! BWAHAHAHAHA!

Ok, there ya go.

YES well, britain made CRISPS,
and we made chips. Well. We didn't. Actually I think it was the Polish...

Anyway yer. Wink

:biggrin: