Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How many gamers are here?
I'd love to be a gamer, but I just don't have the time :<

I'm not really much of a gamer any more, I do jump onto Guild Wars 2 a lot at the moment and my friend has me play Counter Strike with him occasionally but that's about all for gaming.

Me and my friends at school used to have gaming weekends where we would go to one of our houses where we would do nothing but game for the whole weekend, those were fun times.

I like games! Mainly RPG's or strategy games Smile

stratergy, rpg, adventure and so on.... but nt sports / dota / lol or similiar types

I love video games, I play mostly first and third person shooters but I'm open to playing just about anything. right now I have a Wii and Xbox 360.(currently playing through Mass Effect 3)
[Image: tumblr_n60lwfr0nK1tvauwuo2_250.gif]

I used to play World of Warcraft, but I quit... absorbed 7 years of my life. In the month that I quit, I went on 2 dates! No boy yet though, wah Sad

But I really only play scary games now if I feel like it. I need a 'horrorgasm' every so often. I need to be scared. The only scary game as of right now I play is Silent Hill: Downpour.

LIKE MY WORD PLAY ON HORRORGASM?

Im a ps3 gamer playing mostly batman and call of duty black ops 2. Still need to play an assassins creed game i have Smile

i have a nintendo wii a pc a NES yes 1985 nes... and i play Myth of soma as a MMORPG

LoL

When I read the subject heading, I read How many Gayers are Here.

Quite a few by the last count Elefant

ObW
x

I play video games too. I enjoy SRPGs and JRPGs the most.