Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How many gamers are here?
I play skyrim on xbox 360. Thats about it right now. And I was disappointed in Mass Effect 3.

I'm an avid gamer.

I currently have:
PS3
Xbox360
PS Vita
3DS XL

I also have a custom built gaming PC. And amongst all those consoles more games than you can poke a stick at!

I'm currently playing

Vita: Rayman Origins
PS3: Okami HD
3DS: Pokemon Black Version 2
PC: League of Legends

Corsac Wrote:I'm not really much of a gamer any more, I do jump onto Guild Wars 2 a lot at the moment and my friend has me play Counter Strike with him occasionally but that's about all for gaming.

Me and my friends at school used to have gaming weekends where we would go to one of our houses where we would do nothing but game for the whole weekend, those were fun times.

I used to do that with friends a lot, still do sometimes but not nearly as often.

I play mostly Horror or RPG-adventure sort of games.
Basically... I'm not too good with too many controls and buttons to press xD. I'm awful at first person shooters and I don't like them that much. I like games where you go places and can look at everything, to an obsessive compulsive degree.

I played Skyrim for awhile, until I ended up getting Dragonscale armor and Ebony weapons and all of my desired perks. Then, even on Legendary, I couldn't really seem to die or get challenged by anything, so I stopped.

I've played Fallout some, but I haven't maintained much interest in it.

I've been playing Borderlands 1 for awhile as Brick. I enjoy it alot, but I worry that I'll soon grow bored of it because I think I'm nearing the final Vault quest on Brick and I'm only level 34 or so, and it makes me wonder how the hell I'm supposed to level to 50 after that and if I'll even have anything worth doing.

I have Dead Island, but I haven't tried it yet. I likely will once I'm done with Borderlands.

I love Left 4 Dead 2 and Team Fortress 2, I just haven't been playing them much lately.

I used to play WoW and have a long extensive history on that game, from Vanilla to Cataclysm, but I quit a year ago almost to the day. Just can't afford to let it eat at me anymore. I get very obsessive about it.

I have WWE 13 on the X-box, I love it, but I rarely play it now too. I prefer to play real people online, but damn it, almost every match is people cheating. It's ridiculous. I have no idea how they hack their game or modify it, but it really sucks.

I also have been playing a wrestling collectible card game called Synamic D, which is the remake of an old game called WWE With Authority from about 11 years ago. It's really fun. It's only in open-beta at the moment, but it'll be a blast once it's live. It's already fun for me. If you like wrestling, and card games like Magic The Gathering or something, you might enjoy it.

CALL OF DUTY!
AND DIABLO2
AND I'll always have my RUNESCAPE account O.O

ZackT Wrote:I've been playing Borderlands 1 for awhile as Brick. I enjoy it alot, but I worry that I'll soon grow bored of it because I think I'm nearing the final Vault quest on Brick and I'm only level 34 or so, and it makes me wonder how the hell I'm supposed to level to 50 after that and if I'll even have anything worth doing.

There is a 2nd play through. If you can manage it. Everything is harder.

musicislife Wrote:I play skyrim on xbox 360. Thats about it right now. And I was disappointed in Mass Effect 3.

Skyrim is a dissapointment

I'm a gamer.

I've been playing Torchlight 2 lately, I'm mainly a console gamer(new to PC gaming), I game a lot and I own a lot of games.
That about sums me up.

I play diablo 3 and random wii u games mostly.