Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How not to break up?
Aww mrk I'm sure you're great in bed ;-)

Cameron, my first boyfriend turned out to be mentally and emotionally abusive...and when I left him, he came to my place of work and outed me to just about everyone there (showed a lot of personal texts and messages I had left him to my co-workers)

Kevin, my second boyfriend turned out to be nothing more than a gold-digger who was only with me because I bought him things....when money became tight and I couldn't afford presents, he cheated on me with one of my best friends at the time and stole my $200 i-pod. Then, when I told him off, he went as far to tell me he was only with me for my things and that "no one in their right mind would ever consider a troll like me as their lover"

It took me a long time to EVER trust another man again. Each break-up one goes through seems harder than the last one (at least for me) But then you meet that one special person whom you instinctively trust without question...you can't explain it...you just know on some base level they are your soul mate.

But you have to have faith in yourself and KNOW you deserve better. Good things do come to those who send their will out into the cosmos...it may take time, but you will find your prince charming, and he will treat you the way you deserve to be treated

Oh and Facebook is lame for putting peoples relationship status on other peoples feeds. It's nobody else's business, but you and your ex. It just creates more drama in the long run when people specially leave comments on it asking why or worse.