Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How old were you when you went on your first gay date?
Just curious... Smile

EDIT: Damn I meant to include a "never" option lol... sorry to anyone who's still waiting to take the plunge Smile
I was 16 when I went on my first gay date. He was my first guy I did anything with too. But he wasn't worth it in the end. Smile
Honestly, I've never been on a date that I would like to put under this category. I'd really would like to save it for that special one....

but non-sexually, wise, this guy asked me out once. We went to the movies, he wanted me to hug him during the movies and hold hands... I was NERVOUS so I kinda ugh brushed it off lol. It was my first time hey give me a break!

After the movies we went for a walk in the park, was dark! And we sat next to this huge tree, was kinda chilly outside, so he and I hugged each other... then he kissed me... and well, I told him I had to go home from there lol... I didn't want anything else, and just wanted to go home because I was a bit scared. I was 21.
Never... yet Wink
WAHHH BYoNexus saving that special date for that special person!! That's tooooooooo cute!
Never just yet :-P I'm positive about this coming semester though ;-)
I was 47 came out late and I was nervous things went OK chicken out on sex with him. I married the third guy I dated it was the he was my soul mate and lasted to his death miss him and hope I will have love like that again.
20, although not the age of my first sexual experience with a guy.
When a subject is highly controversial — and any question about sex is that — one cannot hope to tell the truth. One can only show how one came to hold whatever opinion one does hold. One can only give one's audience the chance of drawing their own conclusions as they observe the limitations, the prejudices, the idiosyncrasies of the speaker.
- Virginia Woolf
Either 15 or 16. I had a BF in HS.
If date is definied as two guys planed having something like sex... then I was 8

With planing something like a relationship. I was 12 ... and I could not understand why the other guy with 14 don´t want the same...
Proud to be Gay & Pagan
)O(

[Image: pentagramm.gif]

31.10 Samhain, All Hallows Eve, Halloween
21.12 Yule
STOP eating Animals !

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Would you date a Hermaphrodite? Musiq 30 3,017 06-19-2012, 08:39 PM
Last Post: Puck
  Would you date a fat person? Ctep 165 10,533 04-10-2012, 04:20 PM
Last Post: Beaux