Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How stupid Americans really are
I might get a lot of flack for this, but I found this both funny and shocking!

Yes, that is indeed the average American citizen lol

Funny...in a scary "our future generations are doomed" kind of way :biggrin:

Must be part of the "no child left behind" education system, Jim
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRz-Six7p24KDjrx1F_V...A&usqp=CAU]

just loved the part where he says "Which part of the middle east is next to be invaded?... Italy!".
Sometimes you need a bit of chaos in your life to be able to shrug off pitiful disdain about something meaningless.

why did my "hope for humanity meter" drop all the sudden?Rolleyes

Here's another one and it includes a couple of politicians:

I've seen worse than this, too.

Ah well, now for some comedy relief...

Two factors at are play here in the USA and the general Education.

In the 1960's the kids started to revolt, that little thing called the Civil Rights Movement. That movement was due largely to a highly educated thinking population. From the 1960's onward came a campaign of reducing public education to the point where it is today.

The second influence is a population with too much time on its hands and a fascination with media outlets such as Glen Beck and Nancy Grace who do not really report news, but tells you enough about the news then tell you how they feel about it which is to say how you are too feel about it.

Schools do not educate, instead they baby-sit. News doesn't report news, it entertains.

Few people in the USA desire to seek more information - these people in these videos rely on the news to tell them what to think, what to feel, what to say.

I've never met people like that and I've been living in the US since 2001.

I would rather think that this is a symptom of a Government spending too much money on war and propaganda at the sacrifice of an education system.

Sad to think one of the most distinguishable countries in the world is called France or Korea, that's just bad education.

Dj1990 Wrote:I've never met people like that and I've been living in the US since 2001.

I have, and I've met far worse. For example I used to have some neighbors who really wondered if King Kong was based on a true story (that is had a giant gorilla tore up NYC). And I can share other stories, too, but I don't wish to depress myself right now.