Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How stupid Americans really are
I think you could make a film like that in any country, if you edit out the intelligent replies. I'm sure that these people weren't the only ones questioned.

Let me say it this way : We have a lot of not good educated people here in Germany ...but they laugh about the answers of not good educated americans *G ... The problem is more a problem of arrogance .... I can be stupid... but I should know it .... Wink

monk Wrote:I think you could make a film like that in any country, if you edit out the intelligent replies. I'm sure that these people weren't the only ones questioned.

I never thought otherwise. Still, what BA said is pretty much true IMO, though those who actually make it to video are the worst that could be found.

Lol made me giggle a bit

I really believe this is far from a good representation of the US population.
It must be just the worst replies they could find; strung together for teh lolz.

I can't watch the whole video; I just feel so dirty watching this film crew actively go out of their way to embarrass and make fools of people.:redface:
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

Wow :confused:

That's not good, especially because people from other countries can see.

I used to think all Americans were rude and ruthless people, because unlike here, you guys are shown not to say "Hello" or "Good morning" when you pass each other and there's always murders and thefts and rapes[public ones atleast].

Shows like Law & Order used to make me scared of America :redface: .

I'm sure there are some good [& intelligent] ones out there :biggrin: .

Still don't know if I want to go though... I need to be able to see trees and water everyday:tongue: .

Ok, maybe I was a bit harsh on the US, there are ignorant people all over the world, and some of them managed to find even more ignorant people who will follow them. A good example of that was South Africa's ruling party's Youth League leader Julius Malema who said this in an interview:

Deborah Patta: “Julius, if you had failed [high school], would you have committed suicide?”
Julius: “Me commit a suicide?... I'd rather kill myself than doing such a horrible thing.”

Spades Wrote:Ok, maybe I was a bit harsh on the US, there are ignorant people all over the world, and some of them managed to find even more ignorant people who will follow them. A good example of that was South Africa's ruling party's Youth League leader Julius Malema who said this in an interview:

Deborah Patta: “Julius, if you had failed [high school], would you have committed suicide?”
Julius: “Me commit a suicide?... I'd rather kill myself than doing such a horrible thing.”

LOL Rofl .

That's pretty funny.

I can't say the same for us here... it's pretty carefree, the only ones who really care about politics and intelligence in the literal intellectual sense, are politicians and really no one else.[Aside from teachers]

You can say something wrong, and no body would really make a big thing of it, unless of course it has something to do with us as Bermudians [never piss a Bermudian off :biggrin: ].

Hm. I feel bad. I knew most of the answers, but I thought Tony Blair was still the PM. I googled it to be sure, and he is not. Not for like four years...
And I just have to say I started laughing uncontrollably when they keep poking the those flags into "North Korea."

And don't worry QueenOdi, when I was little I always changed the channel when Law and Order came on, a practice I keep to this day. I just cannot watch that show. It's too much.

Deryn Wrote:And don't worry QueenOdi, when I was little I always changed the channel when Law and Order came on, a practice I keep to this day. I just cannot watch that show. It's too much.

Aw thanks Deryn, I won't worry :biggrin: .

I liked Criminal Intent, but Special Victims Unit is so intense.

They make is seem[to me] like America's the place you go to, to get murdered over a watch or raped. But I've gotten over that in recent years Confusedmile: .

America seems so intelligent, but dangerous... I'm more worried about the danger then the I.Q of the average American. Rolleyes