Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How stupid Americans really are
Pix Wrote:For example I used to have some neighbors who really wondered if King Kong was based on a true story (that is had a giant gorilla tore up NYC).

That just made me laugh :biggrin:
Sometimes you need a bit of chaos in your life to be able to shrug off pitiful disdain about something meaningless.

QueenOdi Wrote:you guys are shown not to say "Hello" or "Good morning" when you pass each other.

That pretty much describes Sweden unfortunately... Although its not due to be rude.

[Image: like-a-swede.jpg]
Sometimes you need a bit of chaos in your life to be able to shrug off pitiful disdain about something meaningless.

monk Wrote:I think you could make a film like that in any country, if you edit out the intelligent replies. I'm sure that these people weren't the only ones questioned.
Exactly what I was thinking too.

QueenOdi Wrote:Still don't know if I want to go though... I need to be able to see trees and water everyday:tongue: .

America has no trees or water??? :eek:

Poor souls! Cry

Rofl

America has no trees or water???

ON NO!!!!!:eek: Now you tell me:eek:

I am one of those typical tree hugging Northern California liberals (and yes...I hve hugged trees on many occasions:biggrinSmile ...but now I wonder...since there are no trees what other big, round and hard object was I hugging? :confused:

I get so confused sometimesRofl

East Wrote:America has no trees or water???

ON NO!!!!!:eek: Now you tell me:eek:

I am one of those typical tree hugging Northern California liberals (and yes...I hve hugged trees on many occasions:biggrinSmile ...but now I wonder...since there are no trees what other big, round and hard object was I hugging? :confused:

I get so confused sometimesRofl

how can you hug what I think you are insinuating...too hard to get your hands in your mouth at the same huh?

dfiant Wrote:how can you hug what I think you are insinuating...too hard to get your hands in your mouth at the same huh?

I am kinda innocent and shy:redface:...what are you referring to?:eek:

Zet Wrote:That pretty much describes Sweden unfortunately... Although its not due to be rude.

[Image: like-a-swede.jpg]

Egads :eek: we're practically sitting on each other waiting for the bus Xyxthumbs .
Especially at 8am when school starts[for those late kids] and at 3:30pm when school get's out.
[Image: 5982368_f520.jpg]

and these are packed when people have to go to work or into town
[Image: KyleGoesToWork-P1030527.JPG]

~

Monnnnnnkkkkk, Easssssttt, don't tease me Cry .

I just meant that, no matter where you are on the island[except for the literal center, where you can still sort of see the water], you can always see water and trees and from what I've seen of America, that's not so. I know in some parts you can, but I was born and raised around nature, so I have to be in contact with it all the time.

I'm just a little Islander, don't tease me Cry ... or else Fal Xyxthumbs

East Wrote:I am kinda innocent and shy:redface:...what are you referring to?:eek:

Probably the same sweet and innocent thing you are thinking of Wink

QueenOdi Wrote:Egads :eek: we're practically sitting on each other waiting for the bus Xyxthumbs .
Especially at 8am when school starts[for those late kids] and at 3:30pm when school get's out.
[Image: 5982368_f520.jpg]

and these are packed when people have to go to work or into town
[Image: KyleGoesToWork-P1030527.JPG]

~

Monnnnnnkkkkk, Easssssttt, don't tease me Cry .

I just meant that, no matter where you are on the island[except for the literal center, where you can still sort of see the water], you can always see water and trees and from what I've seen of America, that's not so. I know in some parts you can, but I was born and raised around nature, so I have to be in contact with it all the time.

I'm just a little Islander, don't tease me Cry ... or else Fal Xyxthumbs
quick question, how junglely is the island?(and yes i just made that word up:tongueSmile