Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to bottom?
Hi everyone,
So i have a quick question and need your advice.
I have mostly been top except for few rare occassions here and there. I do enjoy being bottom at times with the right person. I have a boyfriend and he wants me to try bottoming. But for some reason i cannot enjoy because Im scared that I might start liking to do that more. So my question is would it have an adverse affect on my penis and erection? Basically i mean i think most bottom have hard time getting a stiff hardon, because i think the more they bottom the less they have the control over their penis later to get a stiff erection desirable to top later. I dont know how true is that. But what do u guys think?
Any helpful advice will be appreciated. Thanks in advance. Smile

um i dunno what to say all im gonna say is use a condom! thats the only advice i can give ya. hehe

Well personally I don't have anything to say, but if u know spanish, i once read this EXCELLENT advice in a blog.
http://elblogdemirko.com.ar/hay-que-estar-siempre-listo

Quote:So my question is would it have an adverse affect on my penis and erection?
Nah... it didnt seem to have that effect in your boyfriend if he wants to top?Wink

Give it a go and if you like it its not anything to worry about, just have fun. Confusedmile:

Hi Droco! Unfortunately I don't speak Spanish! Cry In response to the first posters question: I don't think bottoming has any affect on your labido / making your cock any less hard and unable to top. Is that from your own personal experience? I consider myself completely versatile in that respect! :tongue:

drocko17 Wrote:Well personally I don't have anything to say, but if u know spanish, i once read this EXCELLENT advice in a blog.
http://elblogdemirko.com.ar/hay-que-estar-siempre-listo

haha drocko translate!!

Sure, when i'm hornier and less busy than right now i shall translate it.
It's quite loooong... that guy of 'Weblog de un chico gay' is really a spoof sponge, but his advices are great

drocko17 Wrote:Sure, when i'm hornier and less busy than right now i shall translate it.
It's quite loooong... that guy of 'Weblog de un chico gay' is really a spoof sponge, but his advices are great

SPOOFSPONGE!! hahaha cool deal yea i wanna see how u translate his advices! Yea i agree it wud defintely be quite a task!