Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How will Syria end ?
So the war in syria is spilling over the borders and photos have been released of tortured and starved bodies (prisoners) that look like bergen-belsen photos.

even as talks are underway, pushed by the US, all the syrian rebels are not there, because there are different sects, no clear leadership.

If assad was toppled from power, would a revolutionary muslim brotherhood to replace his regime be a good thing

Is the west being too soft and should be doing more or do nothing.

Could this turn to a bigger conflict?

Muslims from UK have died out there, most notably a doctor, shot in his prison cell

Assad himself is some kind of "Wasay" type of Muslim/Christian (Its confusing) the regime is also linked to far right groups with Greek neo-Nazi's claiming to fight for Assad government.

And Russia backing Assad, USA backing Syria, where will these end... or has only started?

How will syria end? I'll become a land raped for all it's is was and has got.
End~

partis Wrote:So the war in syria is spilling over the borders and photos have been released of tortured and starved bodies (prisoners) that look like bergen-belsen photos.

even as talks are underway, pushed by the US, all the syrian rebels are not there, because there are different sects, no clear leadership.

If assad was toppled from power, would a revolutionary muslim brotherhood to replace his regime be a good thing

Is the west being too soft and should be doing more or do nothing.

Could this turn to a bigger conflict?

Muslims from UK have died out there, most notably a doctor, shot in his prison cell

Assad himself is some kind of "Wasay" type of Muslim/Christian (Its confusing) the regime is also linked to far right groups with Greek neo-Nazi's claiming to fight for Assad government.

And Russia backing Assad, USA backing Syria, where will these end... or has only started?

USA don't want a war with someone that might actually give them a booboo. They just wana fuck over the little guys. I think a world war would be interesting. Tho I aint going to fight anyone u.u

I have a strange feeling that Israel might have to get involved in a stronger capacity.
It seems to me that the middle east is doomed to fight every single day.

Wrecked.

Either from continuous state terrorism or from foreign intervention

wrecked..

quite frankly the sentiments are this:

very few governments (aside from US itself and their ever allies in Britain) are too happy to see yet another unilateral intervention by the US in the Middle East.

(hey, weren't we all rooting for Obama 6 years ago for a more social-oriented less-militaristic US?)

Russia and China on the other hand, have been all too keen on playing the "let's-turn-this-into-a-Cold-War-scenario-by-continuous-vetos"

the result: while outside goverments play Syria like some kind of board game, on the inside people die..

take down Assad with no external source of control over the transition, and you'll get an extremist of any spectrum, taking power like Partis said..

Rainbowmum is on point..

if things get out of the Syrian border, Israel will certainly be forced to intervene...not that it would do any good to its reputation, sadly

The western world needs to pull completely and totally out of the middle east and commit to only protecting their own borders should the waging war make its way to Europe.

We need to cut bait with the Zionist state. Zionism is not the same thing as Judaism, the ideal of Israel has been hijacked by its own form of extremist thugs.

Let them all duke it out, its THEIR land THEIR choice to make war or make peace.

The Western World has spent the better part of a century stirring the shit pot and 'helping' - the Middle East does not need any more Western 'help' it needs to be left alone to figure itself out.

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:The western world needs to pull completely and totally out of the middle east and commit to only protecting their own borders should the waging war make its way to Europe.

We need to cut bait with the Zionist state. Zionism is not the same thing as Judaism, the ideal of Israel has been hijacked by its own form of extremist thugs.

Let them all duke it out, its THEIR land THEIR choice to make war or make peace.

The Western World has spent the better part of a century stirring the shit pot and 'helping' - the Middle East does not need any more Western 'help' it needs to be left alone to figure itself out.

But as long as people buy from corrupt corporations, who buy off corrupt politicians, who make the government and the corporations they work for billionaires by creating wars on the other side of the planet, then it's not going to stop.

This is just the beginning of something a hell of a lot worse coming our way.

after 2000 years of war, me thinks that we are foolish to think that something that seems to be a way of life there should suddenly turn to peace. The fight for power will continue ad enauseous
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRz-Six7p24KDjrx1F_V...A&usqp=CAU]

Imperialist wars, if there is to be peace there must be class concience among the proletariat

I agree with BA… they need to figure it out themselves and i agree with james that war is never end and southbio that russia is playing cold war games.