Rate Thread
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
How you picked your username
This thread is dedicated to PenguinPecker. Smile

As for me, I had a college roommate who insisted on calling me "Davearoo." (He wanted to be in a frat, I think.) It drove me crazy until I finally decided to take ownership of the title.

How about the rest of you?

Shortened from the full name of a video game character. Came to associate with it, always liked the name, somehow it just feels right

Lets see... mbennet35.

Well it started off with me writing short stories and I would submit my work under the name Matt Bennet. When I first started this I was in the closet so I just used mbennet35 as my screenname for most things.

Actually now thinking about it Lee Bennet and Matt Bennet are both characters in one of my first stories I have written years ago. So I mostly just use this. Though now that I am out I dont really care who knows my real name.

Mines one of my many in real life nick names.
And I liked it so I use it.
Other nicknames for myself
Joshy
Doshy
Gay
Fag
That gay guy
Homo
Joshywoshy
Gosh-by-Josh
Etc

Bowyn Aerrow.

Bow N (And) Arrow....

I used to hunt, I used to use a bow and of course arrows. Arrows with a bow are of course not too terribly deadly, unless you can sneak up on your prey (or enemy) and skewer them. A bow with out arrows does make for a handy blunt instrument, but animals killed via excessive number of blunt traumas are not, contrary to popular belief, as tender as one may think and beating your meat in the woods would be like.... well you can guess - terribly misunderstood....

So to make a long story short (too late), I couldn't have Bowyn without Aerrows, nor Arrows with out Bowyn - so in a true Episcopalian all out wedding I married the two - and since I absolutely loath the English.... and their language.... I decided to try to come up with a better way to write these two words....

For the Record Bowyn Aerrow means biscuits and beer - since I am a beer drinking from way back and I can make a mean bakers dozen of biscuits in short order.

No - honestly I thought it was a cute way to say bow and arrow and the name stuck. I do archery, but not for a few years... Archery wasn't even on my mind when I brought up this name... nor was making it a username....

Mines a sequence of RNA coding for the amino acids Glycine (G), Alanine (A) and Tyrosine (Y)... or GAY Tongue

my username is "i am megumi" in japanese

My name is Kyle and it rhymed. I dunno. It sounded good at the time. It also gives me an excuse to slap people, so that's pretty cool.

I had (still have) a big obsession with the Jewish Mythological figure Lilith after watching a Japanese musical about a fictionalised version of her.

And my username is a word of which 'Lilith' as a word is derived, I believe

when i was younger about 12 or 13 my 4 year old cousin Jordan (or Eato mosquito) got angry at me for some reason and yelled "goo goo gaga Baby Polar Bear Colton" at me and like the rest of the family's nicknames its their forever

Other family members only my moms side dose this
Mom Melaine- Melstir
Great grandmother mema
great gp pepa
great uncle- jemmy- Senior or the boo
great aunt- carol- moma
Carol and jemmy are marred so their the mo and the boo
my mother's spousal equivalent Johny- big daddy ( we take care of my aunts baby 3-4 days a week mom and johny have no kids together so....)
Uncle Alen- Alster or i call him aunt Alen

BOUNS
One of Alen's long time girlfriends we called the toothless wounder