Rate Thread
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
How you picked your username
I used to play this MMO and there was a character named Xzeik,... It's pronounced like Zeke & I've always liked that name, so... It has become my alias throughout the reach of the Internet. ;p

Mine is just my middle name, which I go by because my dad and I had the same first name. Nothing special.

im aready called joseph

BYo references my name. Nexus is a Gold Dragon from The Forgotten Realms.

Sometimes confused with, "bring your own nexus", but ah well

Mine's just my name. My previous incarnation, Hayden, was taken from the protagonist of a sci-fi book I was reading at the time, Sun of Suns. Before that (yes, this is my third account) I was Toby, and that is simply the name of my doggy woggy.

I used to go by the name Loup-Garou on a couple of sites, because of a character in a Patricia Cornwell book. I got tired of people thinking they could shed my blood and make me reveal myself. So now I use Lycanthropist which is not really a word, but still deals with lycanthropy and being a lycanthrope.

tldr: I like wolves. (okay, not really too long, but shortened version for skim readers.)