Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hurricane anyone?
I dunno, Rod. I once drove for twenty miles past trees that were left at a 45 degree angle. Not fun. I could not even imagine how it was to leave them that way.
I bid NO Trump!

I have been waiting all summer for something to shake up this quaint little town. I could do with a week long power outage, shut down gas stations, and no refrigerators. My sort of chaos B)

If you wanna see what happens in PA when all those guys have to drink warm beer, good luck.
I bid NO Trump!

The hurricane itself is turning back on itself and is heading northeast away from the coast (and at long last away from the Bahamas, who have been under category 4 hurricane conditions for nearly 2 days!). It will actually pass closer to Bermuda now if current forecasts are to be believed. BUT, even though the hurricane's core and the associated hurricane force winds will remain well offshore, the moisture from the hurricane interacting with a front over the eastern USA will continue to provide extremely high rainfall totals, perhaps record breaking falls for some. Stay safe to all of you affected x

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

In light of Cridder's update, be safe [MENTION=15656]Sylph[/MENTION] my Bermie waifu <3

don't mind if I do have a hurricane, thx for asking - never seen one in real life so I'd like to have a new experience...though probably not a very fun one I suppose

I'm relieved... sorry you are missing the excitement, [MENTION=23049]Rod[/MENTION]. Season is young, though.

It's nearly a category 5 now, with sustained winds of 155mph gusting to 185mph. I don't think anyone would want that! :eek:

*Reaches out to sea* "Come back sempai! You were supposed to be the chosen one!!!!!"

We want without electricity today for about 6 hours, but our neighborhood is, for the moment, still above water. Quite a few of our neighboring communities, however, are flooded, and downtown is completely shut down and underwater! Sad

~Beaux