Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Guess He Didn't Really Like Me.....
OK, so I went clubbing last night (yes, I'm a club ho) and got hit on 3 times. The other 2 guys were cute, but this one really got my attention. I'll call him "Kevin". For some reason, like maybe the last 2 years, I've grown this attraction to emo/goth/skater-looking boys. This surprised me, because that type NEVER used to turn me on. Anyway, "Kevin" was that type -- complete with the eyeliner. So we dance, we drink, we make out by the bar -- you know, the usual. HA! So we leave the bar holding hands and he asks if I want to spend the night at his place, and I say I want to. We drink more at his place and we're both pretty sh!tfaced by this point. Then he takes me to his bedroom and we undress and start making out. Then I feel his dick -- which is rather small, but I don't care -- and he's totally soft. He said it was the alcohol. Well, I was determined to get that thing hard so I sucked him off... and it worked. Then he got all soft again, kept mentioning how small he is, said we can fuck in the morning, and then just kinda passes out. BLAH. EPIC FAIL! In the morning, though, he acted rather strange and was quiet. We never fucked. "Keven" drove me home and barely said anything, and made no indication that he ever wanted to see me again. I gave him a hug, but he barely hugged back. He was hungover, I know (me too), but it was just kind of disappointing.
I'm confused -- as HE was the one who approached ME, told ME how cute I was (I told him the same, but he said it to me more times), and suggested I spend the night.
What do y'all make of this?
Should I call him (got his # at the club) or just drop it?

ring him but he could have only been after a one time only thing so be ready if thats his answer!

simon Wrote:ring him but he could have only been after a one time only thing so be ready if thats his answer!

Eh, I'm afraid to!
I think I'll just drop it. I'm just confused. I wish I could know what he's thinking. And I know alcohol can make you do things you wouldn't normally do, but he acted SOOOOOO into me at the club. It didn't seem like a "just for the sex" hook up. Anyway.... I should have went with the guy who hit on me in the restroom!!!!! LOL

lol no use being shy now,if you have his number then use it,he can only say no.

And the ''no'' would kinda sting and hurt.... because I thought we really had a connection. I don't really need anymore sadness right now (don't know if you've read my other posts).
Well, I'll give it a few days. I don't want him to think I'm a stalker (a la Glenn Close in Fatal Attraction). Laugh

I can tell you one thing from experience...IF he does see you again and you find yourself trying to make him feel better about his penis size...he has successfully engaged you in a very toxic exchange and emotionally blackmailed you...there is no way to win...he will suck you dry and make you responsible for his own insecurity...RUN! If he is ignoring you he has done you a great favor. Silently thank him!

So you figure his apprehension is because he's insecure regarding his dick size? I sensed that a bit, but I don't know.
I mean, I was thinking about it today and speculated that maybe he was being really flirty because of the alcohol. Sometimes when I'm drunk I've gone with people who are not exactly ideal to my tastes... but there has to be SOMETHING there (even if I'm sh!tfaced). Even if I were drunk off my ass, I'm not going home with a 300-pound guy.........unless he's a millionaire.........Just Joking! However, I first saw him when he *just* arrived at the club (he surly didn't seem drunk then) and the "connection" seemed to start then.
I really wanted to like him and am majorly disappointed.

The main reason I don't think he's acting odd because his dick is small is because I didn't act weirded out in the least! I'm not a size queen at all. The fact that most of the guys I've had sex with have donkey dicks is merely a coincidence. If it's bigger than a Tootsie Roll (LOL), I could really care less. I didn't flinch when I felt it. I was all into his dick and sucked it good.
But who knows.

Move on boy!
Sorry for being negative but this situation is hopeless. You got hit on 3 times in a night lol. It 's not that hard to find a cuter fish in the pool.

posterpicture Wrote:Move on boy!
Sorry for being negative but this situation is hopeless. You got hit on 3 times in a night lol. It 's not that hard to find a cuter fish in the pool.

You're right, friend.
The more I think about it, he wasn't really all that.
I'm just dying to know WHY. Ya know?

I'll be OK. Not to sound like a snobby, bragging bitch... but rarely is it that I don't get hit on (usually always more than once) at the club/bar.... usually by cuties.

Whatever.