Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Kissed 2 Girls - and I liked it
I hope my boyfriend doesn't mind.It's something I'd never done before & when I was given the chance tonight,I grabbed it with both hands.Guess it was kind of fulfilling my fantasy of a threesome that I've always had.Something so seductive,sensual and sassy about a woman's lips.I thoroughly enjoy the taste of their lipgloss in my mouth.I also happen to think that women are WAY better kissers than us.There was the excitement of being watched,the cheering of the crowd & just getting so intimate with two women at the same time.I only remember one of the chicks' names but I think it's just because it wasn't.I like it when people are open to playing with their sexuality.

Dan1089 Wrote:I hope my boyfriend doesn't mind.It's something I'd never done before & when I was given the chance tonight,I grabbed it with both hands.Guess it was kind of fulfilling my fantasy of a threesome that I've always had.Something so seductive,sensual and sassy about a woman's lips.I thoroughly enjoy the taste of their lipgloss in my mouth.I also happen to think that women are WAY better kissers than us.There was the excitement of being watched,the cheering of the crowd & just getting so intimate with two women at the same time.I only remember one of the chicks' names but I think it's just because it wasn't.I like it when people are open to playing with their sexuality.

I think men can be good kissers too... very good in fact. All it takes is a little practice... How much practice have you had with men? Maybe you should ask your men to wear lip gloss? haha Wink

I haven't had enough practice in that field my friend.But I think I've had like 3 girlfriends for every guy I've had in my life.My guy wearing lipgloss...I don't think he'd agree,lol.

Dan1089 Wrote:I haven't had enough practice in that field my friend.But I think I've had like 3 girlfriends for every guy I've had in my life.My guy wearing lipgloss...I don't think he'd agree,lol.

YOURE RIGHT!!!

I have probably just the opposite with 3 guys for every girl and guys do EVERYTHING better with their mouths than girls, imho, lol.

Sex with either, vaginal or anal, is a hit or miss...

then you got a few other options - one was as good with his feet as his hands :eek:

I do wonder about this thing with you enjoying the taste of lipgloss???

About the lipgloss,I just like that distinctively sweet taste.And they have all these different flavours,my fave being cherry.So red,delicious and lickable.I like slowly sucking and licking it off the lips.I can even tell the difference between high end lipgloss (I like L'Oreal) and the cheap knock offs.Those smouldering,shining lips drive me bonkers.So feminine and soft,so kissable.It's what makes a woman that much sexier,beautiful lips.Too much info,lol?

Dan1089 Wrote:(I like L'Oreal)Too much info,lol?

Rofl Rofl Rofl Rofl Rofl

I can just see you at the L'Oreal counter checking out all the new flavors and finding the one you LOVE... studying the exact shimmer and searching out that shimmer with your eagle eyes...

Gloss might work on the other lips men have Wink

I'm not that bad Frankie!I'm just a guy that happens to appreciate how much effort ladies put into looking so damn sexy.I'm just wondering whether I'm the only person that ever had the experience of kissing for just the fun of it?I hate feeling like Gayspeak's head ho! :biggrin:

fjp999 Wrote:
Rofl Rofl Rofl Rofl Rofl

I can just see you at the L'Oreal counter checking out all the new flavors and finding the one you LOVE... studying the exact shimmer and searching out that shimmer with your eagle eyes...

Gloss might work on the other lips men have Wink

It does put me in mind of something I've been meaning to do for ages ... we have an Ann Summers in Jersey, and I keep meaning to ruffle up my hair, RUSH in, slam some cash down on the counter and demand a pair of edible pants ... all the while PRAYING that somebody asks me why so I can spin around and go "I'm on a short lunch break, the queue at the Sandwich Store is MASSIVE, and these are just SOOOOOO moreish !!" before running off giggling like a tit at myself ... PROBABLY with the pants hanging out my mouth ...

:biggrin:.

Dan1089 Wrote:I'm not that bad Frankie!I'm just a guy that happens to appreciate how much effort ladies put into looking so damn sexy.I'm just wondering whether I'm the only person that ever had the experience of kissing for just the fun of it?I hate feeling like Gayspeak's head ho! :biggrin:

You ain't no ho my love - I've found this thread to be really interesting reading !! I was sitting opposite Wilfried (a bisexual French lad that I work with) last night, and he was telling me about his intimacies with women - I love hearing about all sorts of different things in life, so it's cool that you're happy sharing the info with us Confusedmile:.

Bighug.

xx

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

When I saw this I had to post it... Hope it is taken as light hearted as it is meant to be...

Ladysman

Love ya Daniel Knuddel

Roflmao Roflmao Roflmao Haha, Bighug Love ya too matey.