Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Labe America (the states) Racsist
It's just how I see it.
An African American boy put on trial for his own murder. White guy gets away. I've met a good few Americans online who are racists. Cowards are what they are. Sick in the head afraid and without much knowledge.
It also seems to me that it's mostly dumb people who are having lots of kids. And along comes some Christian sayn some bull about procreation XC

Why can't we just get along as the human race. There's no more to it than that is there?

racsist is bbad from anyone. americans and not americans. you like badwords. so what about racist word?. its not little children its adults they are stupid if they was racists.!

Racism is just stupid cos everyone is the same. I don't often use racist words unless it's for a reason. Or friendly banter. Words only have the power you let them have joe

Krupt Wrote:The audacity to put a dead 17 year old on trial for his own murder...that is despicable and the entire US legal system needs to be put up against a wall and shot....several times each, no second chances for the fucking scum of the earth that is lower than the belly of a slithering snake of a politician.

fuck 'em all
It makes me angry... and sad. Almost makes me sick to be white. Just in my core it's all wrong. where is the love?

too many of us. too many who don't have a milligram of empathy or sympathy. Governments should be providing education not letting people be dumb. We are just breeding stupidity.

Krupt Wrote:I hope when karma catches up with them, that the biggest fucking cactus will be found.
I'm not sure karma exists daz. The victor writes history (Quote from Call Of Duty video game... lol)

Whoa, this happened recently in the US?! What the Fuck? How is that even done?

Edit: had to look at the news, and realized this must be regarding Trayvon Martin... Zimmerman has a very poor chance of avoiding vigilantism, imo. This case was not handled well, but they didn't put Trayvon "on trial" so much as examined if his actions required Zimmerman to "stand his ground"... I still think a dead preteen speaks for himself.

Damn ridiculous red tape. this worlds gonna get a whole lot worse before it gets any better. It makes me sick when i here of 19yo mums with 5 kids getting thousands of pounds worth of hand outs a month and luxury houses. Or hate-filled preachers allowed to live in our countrys because sending them back would violate there human rights.

I wish there was a revolution, why is it that we as humans, collectively act like little children. Im not ashamed to be white but am sometimes to be human. But i think the future going to be fun.

Americans aren't responsible for all the things you mentioned and a lot of it seems to have been based on your own experiences. Also, I understand that people let their emotions get ahead of themselves but whenever there's a controversial case people start acting like they carry the authority to denounce a court decision or bash the entire legal system. It may upset people that Zimmerman was freed but the ones who made the decision had access to a lot more information than us outsiders did. Each time an emotional crime is emphasized in the medias our entire population turns into legal experts.

Trayvon should still be alive today.
George Zimmerman, whose Hispanic (from what I've seen, no one seems put that into consideration when going on racist tangents against Caucasians, in this matter), started the confrontation, and had premeditated intention to end it.

Regarding the "Stand Your Ground" law in Florida, didn't Trayvon have a right to stand his ground? You know, given the big guy with a gun harassing and following him on a rainy night.. -_-

I believe he is a racist, given the testaments of his younger cousin, who he molested and raped for over a decade, admitting to there being a strong racist sentiment among his immediate family members growing up.
CLICK HERE FOR THAT INFO

His family's resentment towards African Americans is further confirmed when his brother posted racist tweets comparing Martin to a baby killer, and how it's no wonder blacks are considered "risky".
CLICK HERE FOR THAT INFO

I love how Zimmerman supporters, and his brother, make it a point that Trayvon smoked weed, had school troubles, and posted some pics of him on social media posing with his middle fingers up, and one with a gold grill in his mouth, in an attempt to smear his character....

ESPECIALLY, when George Zimmerman, aside from the incest rape of his cousin, has domestic abuse charges against him, where he beat up an ex girlfriend, and attacked a police officer in a separate arrest.
CLICK HERE FOR THAT INFO

It further disgusts me with how Robert Zimmerman, refusing to acknowledge his brother's own sketchy history, in his smug ARROGANT demeanor, continues to smear and belittle Martin's character after the verdict, justifying his death on baseless claims that Trayvon was a gun toting dope fiend, and that innocent, sweet, "Good Samaritan" George mentored black kids to not become like Trayvon, all while making this whole ordeal into an after-school special on the societal need to tame wild African children.
CLICK HERE FOR THAT INFO

What adds to my disgust is how the jury failed to question the numerous lies George told investigators and reporters, to cover his ass, when coming to a verdict on his "innocence".

The problem with cases like these is that they're one sided, because the other half is dead, and can't fight for themselves in court, despite vague and inconsistent testimony from "witnesses", and false testimony from the defendant.

I'm done! That's all I'm saying on this subject. Good day!Repuke