Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Think I Will Not Post Here Anymore
Keep posting !! But not all republicans are bad you know, like me!!

You guys, this profile is a fake. I just spoke with the real Metta on another website where he's from. He didn't even know about this place, lol.

meninlove Wrote:You guys, this profile is a fake. I just spoke with the real Metta on another website where he's from. He didn't even know about this place, lol.

WTH why would you do that ?

Metta8 Wrote:I do this on the other site and everyone loves it because I post only good things about progressives and Democrats and only bad things about Republicans.
I have been talking privately with meninlove about this thread because we were both from that other site and knew who Metta8 was. From the first post it was kind of out of character of Metta8, but still possible it could be him I guess, but by this post it seemed so unlikely. Also the communist symbol in the profile pic, which is not on this same pic on the other site, was questionable. I have an idea who is behind this from the other site, but I have no proof so will not say it publicly, but it is someone that was fond of harassing Metta8 on the other site. Both meninlove and I contacted the real metta8 (I have my profile hidden there so I wasn't sure if my message would through to him, but it did) and he says he has never heard of this site.

austin Wrote:WTH why would you do that ?

I don't understand. Metta is a friend. I think it a good idea to let him know someone has made a fake account using his info from another site.

meninlove Wrote:I don't understand. Metta is a friend. I think it a good idea to let him know someone has made a fake account using his info from another site.

I meant why would someone go to all that trouble when they know his friends are here.

austin Wrote:I meant why would someone go to all that trouble when they know his friends are here.

The million dollar question.....

I have never really had a clue why anyone would do that sh*t...and I think I am OK with my ignorance...I don't REALLY want to know even though I do wonder from time to time....

austin Wrote:I meant why would someone go to all that trouble when they know his friends are here.

Why is right. It's a pretty miserable person that would do this, considering what a nice man Metta is.
However, he is extremely popular, which makes him a huge target.

Because some people are just malicious and vicious.

There is no why - it just is.

I knew I smelled rotting fish.
And I even took a shower.