Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Want A Sexy Nerd

I think most of those sexy nerds are on the swimming team Frog

Everyone wants a sexy nerd! Too bad wearing hipster glasses and playing video games usually doesn't qualify as nerdy :c Is it just me or is "dorky" getting cooler and cooler? I hope so! :p

Nerd? Dorky? Boffin?

*puts Rox in box* Anyone who pays for the shipping can have him~

Glasses, semi-formal wardrobe, briefs, computers, scyfy, java console, the library, am I that exotic?

Nerd girls have been a hot item in the lesbian community for many years now, at least.

And it actually surprises me how many bi & gay women there are among serious gamers (from role playing to video games), including myself once upon a time.

Actually I recall when I first realized I was a geek (despite years of roleplaying games, etc). It was many years ago when I saw a YT vid of "Dark Willow" (Buffy) vs. Darth Vader and then read the comments on who'd win, and I posted one on why Darth Vader couldn't use Force Lightning and how he was so vulnerable to it as a cyborg, and therefore would be no match for Dark Willow's lightning bolts. And right after I posted it I realized what I'd just done and had to face the fact that I was a geek. Roflmao

[Image: Nerds.jpg]

[Image: th?id=H.5032259406333421&pid=15.1]

[Image: kevin6.jpg]

Kinkiki Wrote:0.0

Nerd? Dorky? Boffin?

*puts Rox in box* Anyone who pays for the shipping can have him~

Whut?! I'm not a sexy anything lol

A real sexy nerd would be great, not someone dressed up for a vid on youtube though.

Roxy Wrote:Whut?! I'm not a sexy anything lol

Pfft, I'm sure you have many admirers.

Roxy Wrote:Whut?! I'm not a sexy anything lol

Roxas, humility is great lol. Lying...not so much xD