Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I am a Fein
I hope all human beings are really pagans at heart. Pagans do believe in God. I was raised as a fein, my ancestors built newgrange in Ireland over 7000 years ago. Some bizarre religions claim the planet is newer than that. It is important to remember that God did not walk through local zoos throwing 2 animals into cages. I believe in the evolution of both God and the universe. We have an easy theology to remember. God is. At that point I will touch your mouth gently and tell you to say no more. If you say more, you are just trying to show how ignorant you are. This thread is pro-God and very anti-religion. It should not be listed as a relogious post.

The matter and energy in your body was created 14 billion years ago as part of the creation. Since we are all the same age we believe in the equality of everything created.

We believe God is imperfect since He could not live alone. A perfect God would never have wasted his time creating the universe. He would simply have worshipped Himself. God created time when he started to wonder about the wisdom of being alone. God became aware that time was passing when he started to think. The first act of creation was time.

After the passage of some time, God realized he had made a mess. He looked at the mess and decided to love it as well as He loved Himself. He decided to call it The Universe since it too was One like Himself.

He studied the universe and decided to make galaxies. He studied the galaxies and decided to make solar systems.

God has studied the universe from creation to this very second. He continually shapes and reshapes the universe trying to make it better.

Recent photographs from the Hubble telescope reveal that he is still making galaxies larger and more beautiful.

God makes his decisions based on his own free will. To lighten His load He gave us free will and we should learn to use it. All major religions claim that man has free will. If that is their belief then why do they make so many restrictions.

They could prove their belief in God by simply telling men to act in accordance with conscience and free will. God has placed no restrictions on either. Why do all religions constantly promote restrictions on every thought, word or deed.

The religions of this world obviously don't believe in God. They believe only in themselves. They lie and pretend to be men of God and then do whatever they want.

Some day men must remove the blasphemy of religion and unite all men of conscience. Only then can we say we are acting in accordance with free will.. Until then we act in accordance with the brainwashing of religions, ideologies, and national or ethnic bigotries,

The mind is it's own place and can make a heaven of hell or a hell of heaven. Currently we are turning our planet into hell. As an act of free will we could turn our planet into heaven.

We and only we can decide our fate as men of free will. A pagan is a man of free will and conscience. As a fein I am a member of the oldest pagan civilization on this planet.

A pagan's prayer. Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name, Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done, on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us, and lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil.

great stOry and you are right paganism is the way of life

what the heck is this thread really about??