Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I am an idiot!
Rumble, I don't want to burst your bubble but it might be difficult to get work as a foreign student. Visas can apply to students if they go to study but it doesn't necessarily imply the right to work as well. You'd be well advised to find out about job possibilities for a foreign student.

Rumble88 Wrote:like i can feel their.. umm.. breast (i appologise for using that word:/)

why would you apologize for using that word ...

I dont think i can stay in there if i can't take care of my self:/ (money)

Im a gay man Rumble, and i love girls too, but not sexually, I get weird looks when i say "Oh she is beautiful" because my friends are thinking "but your gay"

There is no harm in telling someone or something it is beautiful, kind, gentle, generous and so forth.

I will admit to this, ive touched womens breasts, one girl who apparently fancied the pants off me made sure i touched hers without my intention to ¬.¬

When i was young and was discovering myself i even went to the lengths of having sex with a girl, in a swimming pool mind you, but give you a idea of how i felt, i have successfully manage to erase that complete moment from my mind, and for me to do that means i didnt enjoy it at all, im ashamed to admit it, but thats why i have a firm belief that there is no cure, there is no choice, this is who we are.

In regards to you Visa, ive looked into this and prince is right, you cant use a student visa to work, you need to get a work visa and the only way to get one is difficult, certain countries have certain requirements.

Take the US for instance i wanted to move there myself, in order to do so, first i need a sponsor, a international company that would take me on-board, and enough money to support myself for the first year. Then after 5 years of working for that company, you then get to do your constitutionally rights pledge and you become a full blown american citizen with citizen rights to do whatever the hell you like basically.

It is not a easy route to take, be SURE you look into it completely before making any moves, even the UK is bogging down on immigration and its a multi-culture country... apparently...

Some people said to me i must get in a university in Turkey first. Than i can go to other countries as an exchange student. Thats more easy right? Ah i have no idea how can i do this!

Which country should i go to? I mean i know there will still be haters but it will be much more easy for me. Think about society, money issues and other stuff; as a student, as a gay person who wants to stay in there, which country should i rather?

Its not always about the country, but where in the country you go, where i live in the UK i would not suggest anyone to who is gay to live here, because there are so many who wouldnt think twice about killing you if they found out your were gay, hence im trying to get out of this town, however there are places in the UK i can go and feel comfortable and safe.

It boils down to research and that rumble, but you need to take it upon yourself to find these things out, if you start to depend upon others for their advice, it might not suit what you, yourself are looking for.

I searched for a while and san diago seems.. great. With gay friendly universities and everything. what do you think?

I have some friends in San Diago and they say its really good there, so yes there is a possibility, there are a few places in america where Gay people are socially accepted, seems america is ahead on this factor compared to the rest of the world, one of the reasons i would love to live there.

Rumble88 Wrote:Some people said to me i must get in a university in Turkey first. Than i can go to other countries as an exchange student. Thats more easy right? Ah i have no idea how can i do this!

Yes, that sounds like a good idea. Not only would the exchange be facilitated by your university, but you might also get a grant (money to live with) by being on this exchange. Work hard, work well... and strive to be the best and you'll succeed. Good luck, Rumble.