Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I am going to travel
hey guys! I am going to be leaving gayspeak for a while. I have to do some marketing and advertising campaigns for my job. I hate that I have to leave you sexi fellas! But, work is work. I will be posting blogs about my travels. I love working for corporate t.v! Stay in touch peoples!!! Te amo todos!!!

chau,
j

Que lo pases bomba!!

Y hasta pronto!!

Speak soon, keep in touch.

Have a great time and see ya soon Wavey

hello have a very nice time.

Come back safe and soon Wink

Okay mis papis! Aqui Estoy! I am back. What a great few months it has been! I got to see the country and also got to help launch new markets for MTV Tres, (thespanishmtv) it was great to see so many latinos out there pushing and calling their local cable providers to carry the channel! WE AINT GOING NOWHERE MI GENTE!!! LATINOS UNIDOS!!! PA' SIEMPRE!!!

It was great to see new places in this great country! I got to see and do things in this country. I was also surprised to see such a huge latin population in some odd places. Like Maine? I guess we are like roaches...jijiji! Wink

Anyway, I have returned to Arizona and am now working on a new campaign to launch a local show to be aired on MTV Tres 43 here in Phoenix. It's going to be awesome and definetly fun to watch.

So how have my sexi papi's been? Get at me and let me know how you all have been!

chau!

Bienvenido, Guapo! Estamos muy contentos que has vuelto!

Welcome back bud, I hope you had a good time, I love to travel it's my favorite form of relaxation.
Richard

Welcome back Big Grin hope you had an awesome time ^_^

Welcome back Confusedmile: