Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I am not a virgin :)
Lightshade Wrote:You should try it out on your own. Lay on your bed, relax, think of something beautiful... :biggrin:

And lube up your fingers and try to push them in slowly. One first, maybe more later! Cool

Thanks for the advice, i have done that, and i sort of can handle that, i need to advance to the next stage, but not sure what to use etc.

I was given advice by a friend of mine who i no longer am in contact with, was when he started he used a cucumber :eek: , certainly not the best advice a friend can give on such a delicate area.

lol

A cucumber is the last thing I would recommend to insert in any part of your body... as long as you don't want to eat it.... you could probably hurt yourself, and i think it's too large for your problem Rolleyes

Well, if you trief 2-3 fingers already... you should take a small dildo. Or, IMHO even better (yes, tried it for myself and worked for me at that time :biggrin: ) is a small butt plug. Because of its form you can get a larger plug in compared to a dildo. Personally, I like the feel of a plug much more than a dildo. Don't even know why, it's just at it is :biggrin:
If you can get it in you can even let it in for a time, running around and getting used to the feeling.

Try it, but don't push yourself. If it hurts, stop. If it feels good, buy a larger one :biggrin: Confusedmile:

Thanks man, i am browsing the net as we speak... i am not the sort of person who would walk into a sex/ann summers shop as i would die with my leg up in there air if someone i knew saw me lol, but thanks your advice is much appreciated and will do what you said.

Yes i agree, a cucumber is mmm, to large, for me anyway, it could break inside lol, and well not hygenic either, probably been sprayed, had insects all over it etc, nah i will stick your advice .

Thanks

Ann summers products are officially rubbish anyway, all the toys i've had out of there broke on their first outing, and i'm not like mega hardcore or anything lol Tongue

Oh, and if you see someone you know in a sex shop you have the same thing up on them that they do on you, yes?? WinkWink

You can order stuff online nowadays anyway, if you're more prone to being the blushy type. My personal advice is to go in to a proper sex shop with your head held high and ask the expert opinion of the invariably oddly creepy looking guy behind the counter. They're usually surprisingly helpful, and as they see people buying WAY worse stuff than just dildos and lube you know they won't judge.

sox-and-the-city Wrote:Ann summers products are officially rubbish anyway, all the toys i've had out of there broke on their first outing, and i'm not like mega hardcore or anything lol Tongue

Oh, and if you see someone you know in a sex shop you have the same thing up on them that they do on you, yes?? WinkWink

You can order stuff online nowadays anyway, if you're more prone to being the blushy type. My personal advice is to go in to a proper sex shop with your head held high and ask the expert opinion of the invariably oddly creepy looking guy behind the counter. They're usually surprisingly helpful, and as they see people buying WAY worse stuff than just dildos and lube you know they won't judge.

ahh, thanks.

Yeah your rite, i mean screw what others think, sex is part of nature, without it there would not be life Wink

mr_21 Wrote:... sex is part of nature, without it there would not be life ...
I'd want to rethink the cucumber thing if we're discussing the life process though Rolleyes

hehe, no cucumber coming my way . :eek:

I was going to make a gazpacho ... I may have to change my mind now :eek:

ahh, put you off your soup huh?

mr_21 Wrote:ahh, put you off your soup huh?
Just the putting the cucumber in the blender bit ...Scared